GiGi's Graphic Designs!

God gets all credits for each of my artworks. :+1:t5:

Hey guys! (And girls)
So, I wanted the other thread closed because I had a lot of pending request I canceled, and it just didn’t work out. Now it is summertime, so I have more free time.
Ok.
For a better chance of your cover/ edit being completed quicker:

1. Don’t be under specific EX: “I want a girl with a pink dress, and for her to be facing left.”

2. Don’t be over specific EX: “I want her to have exactly 500 strands of hair, a big pink and white bow with a bit of bling on the corners, for her to be holding a history book in one hand, and a math book in the other, for her to be sitting cris-crossed applesauce, for her to have a little bit of red in her checks, and for her to have a puppy with brown hair in her shoulder.”
    Try something like: “I want a blond haired girl with a pink dress to be holding a book in her hand, and facing the camera.”

3. **Don’t ask for the character(s) to be in a specific outfit. **

God gets all credits for each of my artworks. :+1:t5:

Hey guys! (And girls)
So, I wanted the other thread closed because I had a lot of pending request I canceled, and it just didn’t work out. Now it is summertime, so I have more free time.
Ok.
For a better chance of your cover/ edit being completed quicker:

1. Don’t be under specific EX: “I want a girl with a pink dress, and for her to be facing left.”

2. Don’t be over specific EX: “I want her to have exact,y 500 strands of hair, a big pink and white bow with a bit off bling on the corners, for her to be holding a history book in one hand, and a math book in the other, for her to be sitting criss-crossed applesauce, for her to have a little bit of red in her checks, and for her to have a puppy with brown hair in her shoulder.”
    Try something like: “I want a blond haired girl with a pink dress to be holding a book in her hand, and facing the camera.”

3. Don’t ask for the character(s) to be in a specific outfit. If you say you want the character in a red dress for example, that’ll be easier to work with as I won’t need to wait until I’m home to make the outfit, and do the edit and stuff.

4. If I take a long time to complete your request, feel free to let me know that you still want it.

ANYWAYS, here we go!

These will be posted in a drive unless stated otherwise. If you want a private request, the please tell me on here, THEN Pm me. Or if you don’t even want people to know you’re making a story or a request, then you can just pm me asking for it.

Examples

![image|500x500]

Cover

Story name:
Author name
Description:
Tag line (optional):
Character(s):
Mood:
How you want it to look:
How soon you need it:
Anything else:

Edits

Story name:
Author name:
Character(s):
Mood:
How you want it to look:
How soon you need it:
Anything else:

These are really nice! I would like to request a character edit, please. Here are the character details:
Face: Soft heart
Skin color: Light
Eyebrows: Smooth arch
Eyes: Round classic (blue)
Nose: Perky
Mouth: Classic (orange crush)

And for the hair, could it be similar to Example #1, but with the color chestnut, if that wouldn’t be too much trouble :two_hearts:

I would like her to be wearing:
Thin clear circular glasses – Grey beach day tied cutoff shirt – Gray high waisted pants – Dark brown chelsea boots and socks

And for the pose, I would like it to be something like talk_forward, would be great. And could you just make the background transparent/white? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much!

these are amazing :heart:

Ok! The grey pants you’re talking about are the ones with a belt, right? Do you want a full body edit, or just legs/ waist up?

Yup! Those are the ones. And I would like it to be waist up, please :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, would you be able to do a “this story contains sound” splash.

Yes. I suppose that can go in the category

Okay, Would I be able to have my character, whose details are:

To have earphones on and in any outfit as long as its mainly dark colors, with the words “This story contains sound”. Thank you.

With God’s help.

This should be a png. I will upload to my drive later on so it might be easier to download. :slightly_smiling_face:
(Also, she’s not wearing the Chelsea boots and socks, but since it’s not full body, who cares?) :sweat_smile:

It looks great! Thank you so much :two_hearts:

Profile Background Shop [OPEN]

With God’s help.

This is absolutely perfect but quick question, how do I resize it as episode is saying it’s too small? Thank you.

It’s not resized. :sweat_smile:

Sorry, what do you mean?

Are you using this as a background? If you need it resized into a 1 zoned omage, than you can go th an image resized have have it resized.

Yes, I’m having it as a background.

Hey i’ve seen some of your work and its amazing!!:scream:
I was wondering if you could do me a cover edit lol?

Story name: Rain & Roses

Author name: SEVEN

Lol i dont really know what you meant about description but i think you meant story description sooooo…: Sometimes being a badass can get you into deep trouble.
Brooklyn found that out the hard way. (Action/Drama) (CC in epi 7) :joy: lol

Characters(s): GIRL1 Hair:Beachwaves hair CHARCOAL face: soft heart eyebrows:mature round eyes: upturned bold WHITE nose: upturned mouth: full round MOCHA skin tone: HONEY BOY1: Hair: short cropped GREY face: defined triangle eyebrows: thick arch eyes: stotic almond BLUE nose: Button mouth: uneven TOFFEE skin:Tan GIRL2 hair: cornrow faux hawk BLACK face:round eyebrows: defined natural eyes: round bold BLUE nose: elven mouth: classic MOCHA skin: TOFFEE BOY2: hair:short cropped BLACK face: diamond eyebrows: thick arch eyes:gentle almond BROWN nose: button mouth: classic DARK skin: Rosewood

mood: GIRL1: flirt_wink_forward BOY1: talk_apathetic GIRL2: blow_kiss BOY2; end of yawn_bored

How i want it to look: Girl1 stands screen center AND BOY1 next to girl1 BOY2 stands screen right AND BOY2 faces left AND GIRL2 stands screen left AND GIRL2 faces right AND girl1 faces right AND BOY1 faces right (sorry if complicated)

how soon i need it: as quick as you can

could GIRL1 wear black shorts a black crop top and black biker jaket AND GIRL2 wear black pants and light blue crop top AND BOY1 leather jaket no shirt and black wripped jeans and BOY2: black jaket and black shirt and green shoes and black pants

could you also make the background in a park or street (with spray paint in the background) and make it raining

Thanks you’re epic :star_struck:

Did you get it? Here are the resized pics:

Do you want the large and small cover, or just 1?

Can you please elaborate more on the poses? I’m getting confused.