GiGi's Script Template Request Thread! **OPEN**

Hi! I want a script template with the background ”EXT. CAMPUS QUAD EAST - DAY” With around 20 characters standing and talking casually. THEN (if it’s possible - I mean I’ll just take whatever I get) I want the MC to enter from the left side and have one character walk up to her and start talking w her. Also the style is limelight.
X puma

1 Like

@Nix.episode1 I hope some of these threads are helpful.:grin:

Would I be able to use the bad girl, motorbike template in my story? x

I want a school template of background athletic field (this background is not on episode) with 15 characters and I want the girls to be cheering (8 girls) on the dirt and the guys to be playing football on the field
(7 guys)
(I can handle the animations just put any filler animations you want I will play around with it later)
I need this done as soon as possible
Nothing else :blush:

Can I have a script template of a living room with one person watching the TV. Then TV turns on and two news reporters are talking. Thanks!

Hi GiGi, can you please make a template in Limelight for me?
Background: EXT. KARAOKE ROOFTOP - NIGHT
Amount of people: 13
You can make the characters talk, dance and just have a good time,
Tysm :two_hearts:
Moomizoomi <3

hi can you make me a cheer-leading template in ink?

Hi are you still taking request ?

1 Like

Number CHARACTER(S): 8-10
Background: EXT. OUTDOOR STREET LOOP - DAY and EXT. CAFE - DAY
What you want them to be doing: Two main characters having a conversation while walking down the sidewalk with a runner passing bye, someone on the phone in the back, and someone walking by with their kid. When they get to the end of the sidewalk they start an over the shoulder convo with a guy in the background waving.
FULL Description of what’s going on in the scene: One of the MC’s is introducing the other two her boyfriend. Once they get to the end of the sidewalk they see him. The one who is introducing her boyfriend goes in front and you can see him over her shoulder. They switch back in forth talking about him for a little bit until they go up to him, they’re introduced to each other and they go inside the coffee shop.
When needed done: ASAP
Anything else: If my description is confusing, plz let me know, and I will clarify :))

Heyy are you still making them ?

Bump :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey can I request template?