Gigistorm's 100% FREE art shop [OPEN]! (Covers, Splashes, Custom Backgrounds, Characters, Outfits ETC!)

Request cancel

1 Like

Actually i cancel request i already find someone sorry​:joy::joy::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Then I think you should remove the request since it’s cancelled

2 Likes

I did she hasn’t replied back.

1 Like

You just removed the request and I know she hasn’t replied back

2 Likes

Okay well how do i remove it i just edit says request cancel

1 Like

Can someone please help me make covers together with name I’m losing control

I have one request: a custom background please.
If you can, I’d like an overall futuristic looking bedroom. It will be a girl’s bedroom, if that affects anything. It would be nice to have either a purple or green overall color scheme. Any windows that give you a glimpse of outside should show a city scene (a normal cityscape will do if you need to). There should be no written words anywhere. [ I’m doing a sci-fi and the aliens don’t use any of earth’s languages. ] The rest is up to you, I’ll line up my descriptions to match whatever you draw. There’s no rush, I could use the time to work on my story anyway :blush: . I’m gonna use this background a lot so they’ll be lots of crediting opportunities, if that makes making an entire background worth it. Thanks!

1 Like

Background: whatever you like
Text: This story uses sound!
Description: Can you put in something mysterious? Like a mysterious font or background?
Thanks a lot!

Hii, not a request but just a question, but where do you get these text fonts? Do you use phonto?

I am looking for an old kind of cute, town restaurant but it’s fantasy so I kind of need it to look like a tavern with the little flip sign on the outside and brick walls (outdoor, building view) and also a sear (inside) preferably leather with a wooden table overlay-- if you could help it would be much appreciated x