Gimme some feedback: Ink or LL?

Hey y’all, so I’m writing a story right now and it’s in Ink, but I’ve seen many people suggest LL over Ink so it’s kinda discouraging to me :anguished: Like what’s the point to write the story in a version that no one’s gonna want to read? And I personally only read stories in Ink, mostly because of better looking characters and animations (no offense to those who likes to read LL :purple_heart:). and lowkey I got kinda sad knowing Ink isn’t as “popular” anymore, but just my opinion. So now I’m deciding if I should also write my story in LL? Would that attract more readers?

Btw I haven’t published my story yet.

Give me some feedback and your opinion on this please, I don’t know what to do anymore :confused:

2 Likes

you can always do both :sweat_smile:

• INK
  • LL

0 voters

2 Likes

I know nothing about LL tho, is it easier?

1 Like

the only difference is the clothing and how you make the people

also what you have avaliblle BG and overlay wise Wait no i think its all the same no matter what…

and i think thats it so

no :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh yea… overlays. well im fucked I have hella overlays :flushed:

1 Like

sorry you will be fine wil overlays it works the same…
OHHH WAIT

no the biggest diffrence is the animations

LOL
I am soo sory
My brain is playdough

2 Likes

Haha no worries, and I guesssss…
in your opinion do you think people actually prefer LL over Ink nowadays?

1 Like

New reader yes but theirs always die-hard ink fans you know
so it really doesn’t matter

what matters is the story its self :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

True, alr I’ll prob keep writing my ink story only lmao, it’s too much for me to write another one of that in LL, plus I have sooo many school work fml.

1 Like

:rofl: LOL you do you I support you :heart:

also: yes I totally understand I am not ready either so I feel you on a spiritual level ~

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy: Thanks girl :purple_heart:

1 Like

i prefer limelight honestly but your choice :grin:

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t really care if the story is LL or Ink. In my opinion other things are way more important when deciding wheter I read a story or not (like title, description, characters).
So feel free to write the story in the style you prefer.

2 Likes

if you are using a lot of limb/character overlays i would reccommend ink!

1 Like

hey, beautiful! honestly I prefer LL over Ink, but i’ve seen alot of people who prefers Ink, so it’s basically your choice :slight_smile: by the way, when you publish it, lemme know :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I love both… You can start with INK and after that convert it to LL… :point_right: It takes time but can be worth it… :wink:

1 Like

I prefer Ink over LL, but LL seems to attract more readers. However, I also know a way to have both Ink and LL characters within a single story if you want the reader to have the option to choose!

Although it’s nice to think about your readers’ preferences, I think that you should write in the style that you are most comfortable in. I can usually tell when the author doesn’t enjoy the style that they’re coding in as much.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.