Gimme some good episodes to READ 😜

mustread
community
general
requests
suggestion

Aye! It’s me again hahaha so basically I just finished reading “The baby project, it starts with a bra and Matchmaker” I really like that type of “animation” cus the other one looks kinda mad ugly. In my opinion haha :sweat_smile: if you guys know any episodes with like this type of “animation” LMK ASAP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I disagree that INK is ugly but Hot Shot is good!

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: I’ll have a look haha

If you want a good limelight story to read, I’d suggest reading The Bermuda Triangle by @MidnightMaiden She is very talented!
Also, I’ve never read Matchmaker or the Baby Project but I’ve heard about the other story It Starts with A Bra and the controversy on it; I do believe it’s in limelight so when you say “animation” am hundred percent sure you mean limelight :slight_smile:

I don’t think any animation looks ugly or kinda ugly, they’re all unique in their own way :wink:

I mean pretty much every single episode has the same animation tho. Those three are pretty different and more like “colorful” that’s what I really like

Here are some LL stories which are quite good reads

• Hale Huna
  • Not to Hot
  • Puppy Love
  • 21 Dates

Sorry I do not usually read LL haha I am more of an ink lover myself :joy::sweat_smile: