Girl Scout Outfit (VOTE)

Hey fellow episode-ese! I’m trying to work on a story where the MC is a girl scout (girl guides). There aren’t many options for the outfit, so I tried to come up with something. I can’t decide on the coat as I want the red bow to show because that is a part of many uniforms. (Yes, she’s wearing tights). The outfits definitely aren’t exactly as accurate as I’d like but anyways here are the options, feel free to vote or write any suggestions!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Which outfit?

0 voters

------

Also, If you;re wondering why I cut out her feet part in the pictures, view this thread :smiling_face_with_tear: :slight_smile: Shoes & Sock Glitch (HELP)

1 Like

I just noticed I forgot to remove the skirt underneath for #1 haha but I’m interested if you think it’s better that way?
Here’s without:

1 Like

Yes! I really like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The outfits on her is so cutie @kaiden_doestuff loves all the outfit :hugs:

i choose number one 1

1 Like

@Kande10 @Marysol.Episode Thank you both for voting!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

your welcome happy to help a hand :smiley: @kaiden_doestuff

1 Like

I love the first option! It looks pretty good for a matching outfit like a club or Girl Scouts and it looks even better when you leave the skirt underneath the coat. :blush: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! I honestly really do love the coat in #1 and I was thinking the same thing about the skirt

Moved to Art Resources since this is about outfit design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.