Girls hangout( girls come together to share their problems and get advice)

thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bro she mine as well you need rest as well

2 Likes

I’m getting a one for my bday

1 Like

Night girl sleep well! Imma go to sleep as well :rofl:

2 Likes

Luckyyyyy they’re so cute!

1 Like

Ikr I am in love with them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Goodnight y’all love you!!

4 Likes

Idk much honestly :joy:

They’re fun to read, but totally fake :smile:

3 Likes

I relate.

Im a cancer :cancer: and I don’t have the personality it says I do :joy:

2 Likes

I’m a Taurus :taurus: I have some of the features but not all but tbh I don’t know if I really believe it

3 Likes

I just think they’re fun to look at because sometimes you’ll have the occasional OHHH! I’m like that! when it’s right :joy:

3 Likes

Yes oml me too! I only read them for timepass but I don’t believe in them actually because they turn out to be wrong often. :joy:

2 Likes

Hi.

1 Like

Oh wow. My dream

2 Likes

My problems as a girl:

1. When I’m on my period I get bad tempered quickly. My dad doesn’t understand and always tells me off for speaking in a rude way to him.

2. Cramps. Is there any more to say?

3. Shaving. Girls don’t have to shave, obviously. But I’ve gotten used to it and damn it’s annoying.

4. Idk if this is a problem to anyone else, but in pj’s I look really fat but then in jeans I look like a skeleton.

5. Spots/pimples. (Isn’t really a girl problem)

6. Thick hair. My crap is just so big lmao. That’s why I feel like the happiest girl on earth when it’s straightened cuz it literally feels like silk.

7. Makeup. I have never worn a full face of makeup (perhaps one time a bit of mascara) I want to start wearing makeup but my sister’s are going to be a pain since they’re used to me being the cute little sister I am. (I’m the second youngest but I’m the shortest. Yes, my little sister os taller than me)

8. Height (not a girl problem either) Every day someone’s like “Hey! I just noticed. You are really short!” I’m like “jEez rEaLly? ThAnKs sO mUCh fOr thE uSefUl iNforMatiOn. I diD nOt KnoW thAt!!111!”

9. Eyebrows. I do my eyebrows but I was so used to wearing glasses when I was little that I tend to wear them as a habit, and now no one can see my beautiful eyebrows lmao

10. “whY aRe yOu AngRy?? ArE yOu oN yOurR pEriOd???”

4 Likes

The last one… Jesus Christ that pisses me off

2 Likes

ikr

1 Like

Like hi I’m a human being with emotions
ARE YOU PMSING??

3 Likes

Closed due to violation of the Forum General Rules: