Girls hangout( girls come together to share their problems and get advice)

hahaha thanks b you too!

1 Like

IKR?! Rain is so relaxing!

2 Likes

Same honestly :joy: I would love to visit ny tho I love big cities

3 Likes

DC weather is fucking weird. Like DC needs to figure that shit out.

2 Likes

There isn’t really anyone at my school that acts like this. All my school has is a drug problem and they are all self absorbed. But my jr high was the worse.

2 Likes

and it’s not just the cold, everything here is just………

it is way to expensive to be living in new York for me

im leaving mom and dad goodbye, im going back to trinidad

2 Likes

There should be more topics like this! Us girls need this shit

4 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2:Yes we really do

2 Likes

I got two dream homes all planned out but like I’m falling in love with my second one and I may just go for that instead of the other one

3 Likes

We really do this thread is like slaying so much :rofl:

2 Likes

IK everything in New York is super expensive and it sucks ass.

3 Likes

My local school also has a drug problem but I’m homeschooled I go to a coap that has more bullies!

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I replied! I love having these supportive environments. Us girls really need to stop this backstabbing bs and get real and supportive with each other.

2 Likes

My school has a juuling problem. I actually lost friends because of that, because I didn’t support it.

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to do online school for so long because school makes me have so many breakdowns but my parents think I’m over exaggerating because I “don’t do much”

2 Likes

my cousins live in Houston and they have the same exact car model as my mom, year and all but it was like $5,000 less, like wtf :joy:

3 Likes

Same :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ikr girls gotta stop being bitches and have each other’s backs! We should be taking are gfs out after a bad breakup and be like “you slaying queen!”

2 Likes

So off topic but I just stretched and like felt amazing :rofl:

3 Likes

Lucky! I’m cramped up on a tiny couch cause my mom is sleeping in my room for no absolute reason and she is a light sleeper so I can’t go to my room :expressionless:

2 Likes