Giselle's ART Shop 1.0 *CLOSED!*

Thank you!!!

1 Like

No problem!! :heartbeat:

~ Giselle :unicorn:

Thanks so much! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Here’s your cover!! :heartbeat: Sorry for the wait!!

Please let me know if you want anything changed.

Small Cover Request

Here’s your small cover!! :heartbeat: You will recieve your large cover tomorrow!! Sorry for the wait!

Small Cover Request

TYSM!!! Also can I have new outfits on them? And can it be where Aiden is getting his tie hold down by ms.Hall (Sophia) and she look likes she wants to slap him though. It’s all good for those two I hope.:joy::heart::heart::grin::joy::smile::heart: TYSM!!!

I have read the story it is great :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I want a banner for here, I don’t know how to upload it but I will see them. You Know i like your backgroundd22d6cd73005c585fc73e3de0c55d52f4c73bf64_1_690x230
I would like my character zoekezoef on it in the same position as yours bu i don’t know hou it is called that position. The text in Purple.
character details
Body: taupe
Brow; thin soft arch
hair : messy back bun black
eyes: upturned luxe color purple
face; soft heart
nose: soft natural
lips full round color raspberry

clothes:

Cap Sleeve Shirt (Plum)
Black Leather Leggings
Calf Boots Black
Black Purse
Pearl bracelet
triangle earrings

maybe in little my Instagram zoekezoef-episode

thanks

xxx

oh i just see you are closed, can you send me the background without anything than i could try to make it myself.
and what is the animation off your character on the picture?
thanks

xxx

1 Like

I can make your banner, don’t worry!

1 Like

Oh you are an angel, i am so happy, i saw to late that you were closed.

Love you :kissing_heart:

Here’s your large cover!! Sorry for the wait!! :heartbeat: .

Your banner will be done once I complete my other requests!

Large Cover Request

Here’s your splash!! :heartbeat: I only did chapters 1-15, I would be happy to do 16-30 when you need it!!

Splash Requests

1 Like

Love it!:heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart::grin::grin::heart::smile::heart: but could I have Aiden and Sophia on some of the chapter covers qnd on chapter 11 can it be black and white and red cause that chapter shot goes down. If it isn’t a problem and in episode 10 could I have fireworks instead of rain if that isn’t a problem. Other than that I really love it I think its really cute and could maybe represent Brandon some!:grin::heart::heart::grin::smile::heart: and TYSM TYSM TYSM!!!:grin::heart::heart::smile::heart::heart::heart::grin: sorry ik I’m a pain in the ass. So sorry for that. TYSM!

1 Like

Wow i love it thank you it is really beautiful thanks thanks thanks xxx

1 Like

Here are your fixed splashes!! I made every second one with characters!!

Splash requests

1 Like

Love it!:heart::heart::heart::smile::grin::heart: but on chapter 11 can it have Brandon and Sophia and Aiden and Brandon has a scar on his face if it isn’t a problem cause that chapter is when shit hits
its the fan. But I really love the others though!!:grin::heart::grin::heart::grin:

Here are the characters and outfits:

Heres the scar, can it be on his face or his leg or his arm? TYSM!

TYSM! If you want to know why I put them in these outfits and why I need it to be dark kinda, I’ll tell u on Instagram if you want to know, plus I need opinions on what I plan to do for episode 11!! TYSM!!! :grinning::grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Here are your covers!! :heartbeat: They were completed by @ElleC !!

Please let us know if you want anything changed.

Cover Requests

image%20(1)

1 Like

Also I wanted to say that episode 7 I plan to finish the episode this week before Friday cause I’m going to New York!!!:grin::heart::heart::grin::heart::grin::heart::smile::grin:

1 Like

Here are your splashes!! :heartbeat: They were completed by @AngelinaTheUnicorn !!

Please let us know if you want anything changed.

Splash Requests