Giselle's ART Shop 1.0 *CLOSED!*

Love it!:heart::heart::heart::smile::grin::heart: but on chapter 11 can it have Brandon and Sophia and Aiden and Brandon has a scar on his face if it isn’t a problem cause that chapter is when shit hits
its the fan. But I really love the others though!!:grin::heart::grin::heart::grin:

Here are the characters and outfits:

Heres the scar, can it be on his face or his leg or his arm? TYSM!

TYSM! If you want to know why I put them in these outfits and why I need it to be dark kinda, I’ll tell u on Instagram if you want to know, plus I need opinions on what I plan to do for episode 11!! TYSM!!! :grinning::grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Here are your covers!! :heartbeat: They were completed by @ElleC !!

Please let us know if you want anything changed.

Cover Requests

image%20(1)

~ Giselle :unicorn:

1 Like

Also I wanted to say that episode 7 I plan to finish the episode this week before Friday cause I’m going to New York!!!:grin::heart::heart::grin::heart::grin::heart::smile::grin:

1 Like

Here are your splashes!! :heartbeat: They were completed by @AngelinaTheUnicorn !!

Splash Requests

Here’s your splash!! :heartbeat: They were completed by @AngelinaTheUnicorn !!

Splash Requests

tbc

Yess!!! Thank you!!!

Hi gisellec may I have a splash?

1 Like

Thing: Splash

Background Image result for Black Background

Letters
SILVER LETTERS that say To Be Continued…
No characters just that I’d like the size to be 640 x 1136.

Wait nevermind

This is amazing thank you

1 Like

You forgot about me lol.

1 Like

have you made my little background here with my details and the same position as yours only with the info for instagram zoekzoef- episode???

Omfg I’m so sorry!

I’ve requested to do a redo of the credit page. And to add the people that I forgot. So sorry for that!:heart:

1 Like

Hello everyone who requested. Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten to start any at the moment, and I probably won’t be able to for a while, so @Episode-Gold can complete all requests that have not been completed. Thank you for your time and patience.

2 Likes

I might be able to help with some so pm me who ever didn’t get theirs and I’ll see what I can do

@Sydney_H please close this thread as I am creating another one! Thank you!!

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: