Giselle's Free 1st Episode Story Reviews! *CLOSED TO COMPLETE CURRENT REVIEWS*

Hey there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m going to be doing reviews! :relaxed:

So here’s how this is going to go. There are three styles, and three types of reviews. You must choose the style AND type. Also, you MUST include the password as proof.

The Three Styles Template:

Style One

~ Plot: /10
~ Characters: /10
~ Visuals: /10
~ Directing: /10
~ Grammer/Spelling: /10
~ Overall: /50

Style Two

~ Plot: blablabla
~ Characters: blablabla
~ Visuals: blablabla
~ Directing: blablabla
~ Grammer/Spelling: blablabla
~ Overall: blablabla

Style Three

~ Plot: blablabla /10
~ Characters: blablabla /10
~ Visuals: blablabla /10
~ Directing: blablabla /10
~ Grammer/Spelling: blablabla /10
~ Overall: blablabla /50

The Three Types Template:

Types

~ Harsh (Honest, Critical).
~ Normal (Sugar coating some, blunt on others details such as how interested I am.)
~ Light (All sugarcoating.)

Review Form:

Form

~ Story Name:
~ Author Name:
~ Number of Reads:
~ Description:
~ Cover:
~ Password:
~ Review Style:
~ Review Type:

Password:

Important

~ GREV

My Story’s Details (if you want to read, you don’t have to though):

My Story

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!
The Ember Moon Pack Updates Thread

Number of Slots Open:

Slots Open
  1. @KM90
  2. @loveyourself
  3. @Silent_Platinum
  4. OPEN
  5. OPEN

PLEASE FOLLOW FORM FORMAT!

~ Review for Review ~

Hi there ~ thank you for making this thread. I would like a review, it would be awesome.

~ Story Name: Loving You Again
~ Author Name: Fluffy Rice
~ Number of Reads: 511
~ Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra & Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?
~ Cover:

~ Password: ~ GREV
~ Review Style: Style Two
~ Review Type: Harsh (Honest, Critical)

I look forward to your feedback and criticism! :slight_smile:

You got it! It should be done in no longer than an hour! :relaxed:

Story Name: The Genuine Fake
~ Author Name: mysoxlike2party
~ Number of Reads: 180 at this time 08/21
~ Description: No friends no problem! Fake Friends 4 Hire help the socially awkward in Chicago find real friendships but you didn’t expect to fall for one of the actors. Is he really just acting?
~ Cover:

~ Password: ~GREV
~ Review Style: Style 2
~ Review Type: Honestly, if you can pick the type that you feel would benefit me the most as an author seeking feedback, that would be great.

Here’s the link if it makes it any easier for you.

Got it! :slight_smile:

Also, I’ve read Demigoddess and The Ember Moon Pack and they are spectacular!

AWWW! I’m so glad you think so :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Story review for @fluffyrice :kissing_heart:

This review is written to guide the author towards a better story. All of this review is based on my opinion.

Loving You Again Review

~ Plot: I like the fact that you took the time to dive into the past, very creative! Also, Sierra’s life is very believable and relatable. Good job on that.
~ Characters: Personally, the moms Mrs Peyt to be hilarious. Sierra is hilarious as well, she reminds me of me as a child so I’m in love. Mrs Dovoegn is such a sweetheart, reminicing about Sierra’s and Peter’s past. Dayna seems like an awesome friend, idk why I feel like boy drama is going to get in the way of their friendship (I hope not!). Peter seems like a douche but I feel like he’s secretly a sweetheart.
~ Visuals: The intro itself blew me away, amazing splash! Also, your IG splash gave me life XD
~ Directing: Zooms and spots were used correctly, so not much to say there.
~ Grammer/Spelling: No issues here.
~ Overall: I still can’t believe Peter called Sierra a lazy donkey! XD Anyways, I honestly (no joke) laughed my butt off while reading this. You’re a very talented author! I literally DID NOT FIND A SINGLE THING TO CRITISIZE! Girl, I don’t even know why you wanted a review :joy::heart_eyes:

Thank you for doing this thread!

Story Name: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima A.
Number of Reads: 98
Description: Rose goes through a lot of difficulties that lead her to know secrets that were hidden for years!
~ Cover:

~ Password: GREV
~ Review Style: 1
~ Review Type: Harsh

Hi! Thanks for this!
Story Name: A Divine Tale
Author Name: Emily M.
Number of Reads: 366
Description: Individuals with supernatural power are called divinus. They are forced to live in a world that hates them. Someone has decided to kill them all. Including you.
Cover:
Supernatural_d0_posterThumb_Qe44ZSFQLC
Password: ~GREV
Review Style: Style Three
Review Type: Normal

Story review for @mysoxlike2party :kissing_heart:

This review is written to guide the author towards a better story. All of this review is based on my opinion.

The Genuine Fake Review

~ Plot: I liked the intro of the story, where you described a bit about the MCs personality! Very original. Also, the way that you used social awkwardness in the story makes it so relatable! Well at least I relate :sweat::sweat_smile: . Miss Green says they’ve never had a failed case, but I feel like MC will be the exception.
~ Characters: I like the MC so far. She’s not afraid of admitting her flaws which is awesome. Otto is hot and nice? sign me up!
~ Visuals: Nice sounds splash.
~ Directing: I feel like you could have eased into the story better, the story started right away it low-key shocked me. Maybe add an author intro? Or anything to help you ease into the story. Love all the pans, zooms, layers, and spotting used for both dramatic effect and to bring real-ness into the story. Maybe use more zooms when Miss Green and MC are talking. As well as when MC and Otto are talking.
~ Grammer/Spelling: No issues here.
~ Overall: I like the story’s plot and characters. I would be more interested in readingms it if you included more zooms when conversations are occuring :slight_smile:

@Fatima_Alstar23 and @Emily_Mason you got it! You shall recieve your reviews ASAP! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! :kissing_heart:

Hi there! Loved the idea and would love to get a review from you. :slight_smile:
Story Name: October’s Love
~ Author Name: Alex Woods
~ Number of Reads: 470
~ Description: October is living a cozy perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
~ Cover: small cover-

~ Password: ~GREV
~ Review Style: Three
~ Review Type: Normal (or any other, it’s upto you.)

Happy reading! :smiley:

Tittle : Search For love
Author : Sigma.fr
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Instagram: Sigma.fr.writes

Cover:

Hey there. Please follow the form I provided above.

Got it! Should be done today!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story review for @Fatima_Alstar23 :kissing_heart:

In A Starry Night Review

~ Plot: 7.5/10
~ Characters: 7.5/10
~ Visuals: 10/10
~ Directing: 8/10
~ Grammer/Spelling: 9/10
~ Overall: 42/50 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story review for @Emily_Mason :kissing_heart:

A Divine Tale Review

~ Plot: Unique plot idea. Some of it was confusing and could have been explained better since I was left with unanswered questions. Maybe add a Q&A section at the end of each episode to clarify? Other than that, it was enjoyable! 8/10
~ Characters: I haven’t felt any sort of attraction or relatable-ness with the MCs other than with Derek. I have gathered a sense of hatred for Jade, and a sense of annoyance for Aden. Maybe make the characters more like-able for the reader? Like I understand Jade is acting up, but maybe show us a soft side of her reminicing about her mom/dad. 7/10
~ Visuals: Splashes can be improved. Texts in the “long ago” part are barely readable. The IG splash is beautiful. 7.5/10
~ Directing:Great character placement when the news was on. Use more zooms, pans, etc to make the dialogue seem more intense/dramatic with Derek and Jade. 7.5/10
~ Grammer/Spelling: Jade said “think” instead of “thing” when talking to Holly. Other than that, no other issues. 9/10
~ Overall: I enjoyed this story, but I would truly enjoy it more if you took my advice. It has great potential, and you are incredibly talented! 39/50 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What do you mean password?