Give feedback to new authors!

Hey guys, I am a new author and this is my first story. Feedback (and tips) would be well appreciated!
(New authors feel free to ask for feedback here too, if you want we can exchange it!)
Here’s all the info you need to know:

Episode Acc: gigistorm
Episode Title: The Witch Prophecy
Story Genre: Fantasy
Description: You just found out you are a witch, how will you handle it, together with school and lovers?
Style: LL
Options: CC, choices matter.
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6722799029518336

Hey, I was just wondering, I do detailed reviews of the first three episodes if you want me to do one for you. I have a small waitlist at the moment so it might take a couple of days, but I’m usually quite thorough. I don’t ask for anything in return and the reviews will be sent to you by private message.

1 Like

Hey, please! If you can tell me what to improve in especially as I am a new author and I know this story isn’t that good/interesting lol but I think it has potential and I could use some (or a lot) of help :slight_smile:

That’s fine, I’m happy to help. It might take a couple of days purely because I do have others to do and I am at work for nine hours in the next twenty four hours, but I will send it to you once it is done.

1 Like

Hey don’t worry, take your time!

1 Like

Hey! I do reviews on my Instagram, if you’re looking for feedback I would be more than happy to review your story! :black_heart: Just fill out this form:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.