Give me a phrase & I’ll write a plot out of it!

I don’t know what I am anymore!

Genre: Romance/Drama.

Make a topic and put: Find writing partner, or go to a writing partner topic and ask.

(I have so many ideas for this I honestly don’t know what to choose, but here we go.)
Everyone knows each other in the small town of Patrek. We grew up with our neighbors, went to school with our parents’ friends’ kids and learned from our local workers. We were like a big family, always supporting each other and always knowing each other’s business. That’s why Klaus didn’t want to leave his house anymore. After being left in the altar from the love of his life, shame was consuming him alive. Every time he went outside everyone would start whispering between each other
“I heard that his fiancé never showed up in his wedding.”
“Can you imagine breaking up the day of your wedding? I would be so embarrassed.”
He hated it, he hated this situation, he hated them. But most of everything, he hated himself. His family and friends never talked about the “accident” anymore, but he knew what they were thinking. After the failed wedding, he rarely left house, showered or even got up from his couch. He stopped living his life and he started only existing. That night he was ready for another marathon of old movies and junk food. He sat on the couch, with his legs over his coffee table and a piece of pizza in his hand. However, after not even half a movie he fell asleep. His loud snoring almost covered Audrey Hepburn’s soft voice, until a loud alarm woke him up. A message on the TV
“Do not leave your house, do not watch the sky, do not let anyone in.”
What was happening? He was confused, but he decided to follow the orders. He locked himself in the house and covered all the windows. His phone couldn’t stop ringing.
“They just want to inform me about what’s happening.” he thought. But when he picked up his phone he realized thousands of messages from all the people in Patrek
“Have you seen the sky tonight? It’s so beautiful, why don’t you have a look?”
He tried to tell them about the tv’s alarm, but they just brushed it off saying that if it was dangerous there would be the police everywhere.
After a couple of minutes the messages stopped and screams full of pain started getting heard. The light was switching on and off, so Klaus tried to find a torch or a candle. But when he was nervously searching in the drawer, he heard someone violently knocking in the door.
“Klaus, let me in, please!”
He could recognize that voice from a thousand others. The voice of who broke his heart, the same voice that once was whispering to him how much he loved him. He stayed silent.
“Klaus, I’m begging you, let me in!”
At that moment he went to the door but in the moment when he was about to open it he heard a shot. He started shacking in fear, nervous tears started spreading in his cheek. That’s when the TV started working again
“We’re sorry to inform you that a nuclear attack took place near Patrek. The radioactivity tinted the sky of a pink color, hypnotizing the citizen. However, that was their death sentence, there’s no survivors.”

1 Like

I’ve seen some people looking for writing partners, did you try to search for some dedicated post?

This person was interested, did you try to PM them?

It’s in your post here, try to reply to them

Good luck! I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for!

Thanks dor your help

1 Like

Ooo I love that :heart_eyes:

but srsly you must have an amazing imagination because I could literally never think of this stuff

2 Likes

Sorry, I only saw your post now.

Since I was a little girl I always had… let’s say an “interesting” taste. I liked Barbie dolls but also cutting my hair short and wearing boys’ clothes, I liked baking but also playing with trucks. I never seen myself different because I never felt different. At least, this is until high school. If hormones weren’t a good excuse to be insecure enough, try to be a girl with short hair trying to fit in. I knew what I wanted, I knew what I felt. I was a boy, a boy born in a different body, something that I couldn’t choose. I never liked to be around girls, but I still like some girly stuff. I was so confused about me, my sexuality and even about who I was. I was fortunate enough to have a supportive family, in particular, I was really close to my older sister, she was the first one to introduce me to the transsexualism. I’ve always been so grateful for her help, and I always talked with her about my doubts and worries. She shook them off, saying that I was a teenager and regardless of my gender, those types of insecurities were common at my age. One day I was in my classroom, trying to not get noticed too much, when a guy entered the room. He came from abroad and it was evident by his accent. That day it was the first time I’ve ever had feelings for a boy, and it was scary. I started thinking that he would never like me for who I am, he would never like a boy. So I started wearing girly clothes and started growing up my hair, I hated every single minute of this. My sister was shock about my sudden change, I was always been vocal about my gender identity. But I was so confused. If I liked boys, that meant that I’m a girl, right? That didn’t make any sense, but my mind was so out of the place that I didn’t know what to think anymore. The girl started laughing about me, saying that I was changing because I liked him. And well, while this is partially true, it wasn’t entirely the whole situation. Being stuck between two genders I related to has always been a big incognito in my life. While I wanted to be a boy, I still somehow liked being a girl? My sudden crush was the last drop in my gender crisis. My sister decided to take me apart for a talk, she started asking me what I wanted what was going on
“I don’t know what I am anymore!” I suddenly said before bursting into tears. My sister said that if that boy didn’t like me for who I was, he wasn’t ready for me. So I listened to her. The day after I went to talk to me before class, I was ready to confess him my feelings, every dirty, confused aspect of it. He listened to me silently and then said
“So you’re bisexual.”
Bisexual? I never even took this into perspective! How could I have left out this possibility?
“Yes…?” I said hesitantly.
“Cool, so am I.”
I was shocked about his reaction. I wasn’t expecting this at all. That day I didn’t only found the love of my life, but even my gender identity and my sexuality.
It’s funny to remember this story now, I cringe thinking about how I thought that longer hair could make someone fell in love with a person more than their character. Oh well, now I have to go, I’m about to get married.

2 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

This is good. :heart:

1 Like

Gonna move this to Forum Games real quick since this is a game. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

“Hey, guys - it’s been a whole week without an accident at work! It’s a new record!”
Comedy

1 Like

In a small farming town, a family was loudly living behind a corn field. The Smiths weren’t nice people, nor someone who you would want to associate with. Richard Smith was the father, a short, bald man with the typical belly beer. His favorite hobby was to make his neighbors’ life a living hell. The last time that the poor and nice Miss Collins tried to have a conversation with him, he made his dog poop in her garden for a month straight. Then there’s Carmen Smith, your favorite manager momma. And for favorite I mean that you’ll hate her so much that you’ll be more than happy to know that she’s not successful at all. She’s a know-it-all. Did you broke your arm? She’ll broke hers harder. Did you had success on a field? She’ll apply to the same job. None, and I mean none, can have anything better than Caren Smith, well, that’s what Caren Smith thinks at least. And lastly their beloved daughter: Nancy. Nancy was just like her parents, but a combination of both. Her life was stuck between flexing about her tractor and taking revenge to complete strangers that happened to look at her. The Smith were known to cause trouble. Richard worked in a milk factory, where “sometimes” by “accident” something “bad” would happen to one of his “enemies”. Everyone knows what’s going on, but they’re all too scared to call him out or fire him. One day, the beloved auntie Margaret Smith died in her city house. The body was found by her only loves, her cats. That news was amazing for the Smiths, they’ve been waiting for their rich aunt to die for years.
“I’ll buy a new tractor!” Said Richard.
“No Richard, don’t you look at me? I’m not a cutie like I used to be. I want some plastic surgery!” Said Carmen.
“I want a pony!!” Said Nancy.
While they were fantasizing about how to spend those money, the inheritance’s letter arrived to their house. Finally! They couldn’t wait to show off to their neighbors. The letter asked them to present theirselves in the city, to read aunt Margaret’s testament.
In the city, the executor started reading the will:
“I’ll leave to my beloved cats Puffy, Zuffy, Fuffy and Ruffy, my home, my belongings, my collection of perfume bottles, my comfortable couch.”
“Move on already!” Shouted Richard.
“Alright. To that piece of shit of my brother Richard, I’ll leave a sum of money.”
“Yess!! We’re rich!!”
“Wait, I haven’t finished. Only if, him and his family will start being nicer to people.”
“What??” They all shouted. How could aunt Margaret ruin their chance to be envied by the neighbors? They were nice people! They loved themselves so much! Only a nice person would do that, right?
“You have a week to show that you changed to become a nicer family.” Continued the executor “Until then, Puffy, Zuffy, Fuffy and Ruffy will take care of your inheritance.”
They needed a plan, and they needed it soon!
“I’ll stop causing “accidents” at work.” Said Richard
“I’ll stop commenting on Catherine’s weight!” Said Carmen
“I’ll stop kicking older people in their knees!” Said Nancy.
And just like that the week passed, as the family was trying to show how nice they were. Their creepy smiles made all the kids run away, their whispering voices asking if they could help made all the neighbors hide. Well, at least they were trying, right?
The end of the week arrived and Richard happily shouted “Hey, guys - it’s been a whole week without an accident at work! It’s a new record!”
“Good job honey! I’ve been complimenting Catherine’s weight for the whole week!”
“I’ve been helping elder people to cross the street for a whole week!”
Good job, they thought. It didn’t matter if Richard was the problem all along, if Carmen’s sarcastic voice didn’t transform her previous insults into compliments or if Nancy was pushing people in the middle of the street to help them cross it.
“Alright” said the executor “I’m pretty sure that you’re officially inheriting miss Margaret Smith’s money.”
“Yeeeesss!!”
“You are now possessing one hundred dollars, congratulations!”
“What? We did all of this for one hundred dollars?” Said Richard “I thought they would’ve been way less! Fuck off poor man, I am now richer than you!”
The family after got back to their usual self and after trying to buy a pony, they realized that one hundred dollars isn’t a big amount of money as they thought.

1 Like

Ops, sorry for the mistake!

1 Like

Thanks! :two_hearts:

1 Like

love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: tysm !

1 Like

8 friends and their class are doing a class trip to France. But soon, one of them disappears and as if that’s not already enough, their teacher runs away with the love of her life, leaving the undisciplined class all alone.

Action/Comedy

1 Like

It’s ok! Everyone has a little misspelling now and then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent! Lol

1 Like