Give me a story recommendations. fantasy

can anyone recommend a good fantasy story? I like a heroine villain love relationship if you can come up with any of that kind.

please no vampire or where wolf story. i dont wanna read that i am so tired of it

i really like Prince of darkness if you can recommend any like that

by fantasy I mean medieval settings . like narnia. the hobbit

i dont care abot what style is used i read all three

1 Like

I don’t know Dark Prince, but here’s a few non-cliche fantasy stories I know:

• Welcome to the Jungle by XxAlphaBetaxX
  • Villainous Heroes by Lyra Keiken
2 Likes

not to be rude but by fantasy i mean like lord of the rings and eragon

Honestly, there’s not much of that they’re all mainly “wolf” stories and vampire stories… :no_mouth:

i know that is why i am asking for help to find some

Although, there’s a story called “the dragon bride” if you haven’t checked that one out yet, or the "prince of darkness. Which deal with that setting,

Not rude at all, lol, all g :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i have read that one its really good

You could also read “Prince of Arcadia,” but yeah that’s all I know. I hope you find what you’re looking for soon. :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Tainted souls by @shewrites.episode
A Divine Tale by @mikio_writes

1 Like

Mine focuses on elements and magic, if you’re interested :hugs: kind of like Avatar: The Last Airbender but in a different setting. There aren’t any vampires or werewolves :face_with_hand_over_mouth: It focuses primarily on Fantasy and Adventure.
It’s called: “Solis: Regnum Fortes”
I also vouch for @amberose 's recommendations, especially “Welcome to the Amazon Forest” by @XxAlphaBetaxX

Major spoiler for Solis: Regnum Fortes: There’ll be dragons soon :shushing_face:

7 Likes

“Rosecroft Academy”
Story link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6599670918676480 ]
by @RoseAthena

Hi,
you can try mine http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976 it’s fantasy and I also love lord of the rings :heart: so I got inspired by it :slight_smile: . If you read it I would appreciate your opinion!

Aw, thank you! :sparkling_heart:

Oh shit, dragons you say? :eyes:

1 Like

Birds of Passage

Aw thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yw!

The Four Kingdoms, The Abomination, The Eyes of the Moon, and The Devil’s Deal

tainted souls there is at least five stories with that name. and not a single with that author name

1 Like

Moonlit Feathers, LL and ink. Dragon bride,

1 Like