Give me feedback on my digital art ❤️

Hey guys, I’m learning how to do digital art and I wanted to know what you guys think. Marked For Vengeance
Steps to creating
As of right now I am focusing on practicing my color mixing and blending so in order to do that I first started off by tracing an outline of my character. Then I went ahead and started the color process.
I attached the link for anyone who wants to read it. The first picture below is the before part and the 2nd one is the after. Lmk you thoughts :relieved::heart:

(Ps. Because I don’t have a lot of time on my hands at the moment I’m not taking any practice drawing requests but maybe in the near future I’ll create a thread for that and do it when I have more time. :heart:)

Edit: Forgot to mention that the eyes were cropped and placed, I did attempt to do them but they were making me a bit frustrated so I decided that I’ll just do a later practice to just focus on eyes only.

8 Likes

Damm @Harley_Quinn it looks great !!

2 Likes

This is amazing It actually looks exactly like the episode character I am actually blown away :open_mouth: :star_struck:

1 Like

Your art looks fantastic!! :heart_eyes: The advice I’d give depends if you want to continue focusing on Episode art style or if you want to branch out into your own style. If your continuing with an Episode style the only thing I’d change is a bit of a color difference between his hair, wings & clothing, just something simpler like darker wings.

Edit: or even if you changed the texture of the hair to a more threaded look / ruffled the feathers a bit.

1 Like

Tysm! :heart:

Thank youu! :heart:

1 Like

Tysm for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I’m gonna look into learning how to texturize my drawings. :heart:

1 Like

Maybe this weekend I’ll try to make time to practice some more with other peoples characters. I might only be able to do like 1 or 2 though.

Ooo tag me if you do

1 Like

Okie dokie! :+1:t4:

1 Like

I’m sorry to say this but it looks like you just drew over it especially the eyes I can see the episode character eye through it :confused:

Since I am a beginner what I did was outlined it and then basically just practiced color mixing/shading. The eyes wasn’t working out so I just cut out a pair of episode eyes and used it because it was out of my skill range. Here’s a picture of my progression if u don’t believe me, I sent this to my sister as I was drawing it because she wanted to see my progress.

I am gonna Learn how to do eyes eventually tho

Oh wow!! this looks great!! :clapping: :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! :heart:

1 Like

I get that but it’s just outlining the coloring is great but it’s still not creating art

Its still her trying her best tho

1 Like

@Isabelle21 The reason why I said I was practicing is because I am trying to learn 1 step at I time. I usually do hands on art irl which is easier to me because I’ve been doing it longer and because digital art is very different so I figured not trying to learn everything at once would be a good idea because I also have to learn the digital tools and what works best for what.

I’m not using any of this for commission work because I do agree that it shouldn’t be used that way, I just thought it would be fun to practice/learn.

I do apologize if I offended you guys or anyone other artist with this post my intentions were not to deceive anyone. I will add the photo of the outline to my original post and make sure that everyone 100% knows that all I did was the color part of it, and I’ll be sure to mention it whenever I do it in the future. :grinning::heart:

2 Likes

Never said that but she claimed it as her art

1 Like

artist are very protective and policing around art, its because their is a lot of liars, art thieves and scammers. I know that isn’t what your doing. but a lot does unfortunately. and its hard to see who is just a newbie who doesn’t know better, or who is a scammer.

sometimes a small credit, or mention its traced, can change the entire thing for wrong to fine.

Yea I completely understand. Thanks for letting me know. :pray:t4:

2 Likes