Give me some Mafia Story Idea!

Hi,
I think about creating a Mafia Story so I need more Ideas for the story I hope I will get many of them💕

4 Likes

So do you want a person who can give you ideas

2 Likes

Like a co-writer to give you ideas

2 Likes

Please do one with a bad ending. I havent read 1 mafia story with a bad ending

2 Likes

Like when the LI or the MC dies, or the MC betrayes the LI or otherway around

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Bad ending are good cause I likes; Thank for ideas

1 Like

@Silverx that good idea for @AlinaGreeks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: because i never see bad ending in mafia story

3 Likes

yes like @AlinaGreeks want your idea of your optional of what you think should be in Mafia @Riya.writes like what don’t see in mafia story as yet

2 Likes

no co - writer but @AlinaGreeks asking about others optional of what we don’t see in a story as yet not like other writer who don’t do what for mafia as yet like example bad ending or something don’t see as yet in a story script @Riya.writes

1 Like

Yes you correct😍

1 Like

i vote bad ending :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@AlinaGreeks
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can do bad ending and like for good ending to be a good guy but no gem please for bad ends because readers try to pick good end but some of story have gem that not lets readers see what happens in story but for bad end it can be plot that show what happens in end if pick it because it help them see . what is BEGINNING , MIDDLE, END of story

Example
Exposition: characters and setting
Conflict: the problem
Rising action: Any details that happen before the climax
Climax: major change (The story is never the same.)
Falling action: any details that happen after the climax
Resolution: How the story ends

2 Likes

You know what would be really cool? A story about something that actually happens, where the mafia has a cover business as a restaurant or something , but the restaurant is doing so well that they actually consider just retiring from the crime.

3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok, Sure and teach me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.