Give me some recommendations plss

can someone recommend a good wlw romance drama pls? ;’) or rlly sad stories and stories with no gems? i’m not rlly looking for fantasy genre tho. thank u in advance <333

2 Likes

we are boundless by Georgia Sanders it’s pretty short but it’s really nice and sad
Sunflower, Wallflower, Time square, the story of us, anyone but you all by Janine
Demon Roommate (ik u said romance) but I think there’s some romance. Anyways that story is by Kayla Sloans
Candy girl, ACES, 143 apartment INK & LL ALL by Natasha Hills
Ik you don’t want gems but these other stories have them so forgive me :smiling_face_with_tear::skull::broken_heart:
Plus one by Crush
Speeding hearts by Nicolle Stories

If I find/remember more recommendations I’ll edit my post and come back :blush:

2 Likes

TYSMMMM💗

1 Like

I’m Fine!
There is also a LGBTQ+ version of it.

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. I’ve been told by a few people this story of mine brought them to tears, though it isn’t wlw. Perhapsit will pique your interest. If you do end up reading it, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

I have four other stories, none of which have any mandatory gem choices. The ones that are there are support the author, buying various points, skipping mini-games, that type of thing. But they are fantasy type stories, so I’m not sure it you’d be interested in them. If you are, let me know and I’ll post those as well.

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
Author: Silver Lady
Style: LL
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

WLW romance drama:

Waking by Amber J

Fall from Grace by Elle

Because of Her & In The Dark by SA

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: