Give me some stories to read!

Hi there! I’m willing to proof read peoples stories if it’s needed! I don’t have a big amount of tickets to read stories but I’m more than happy to read what I can!

Please other suggest some stories for me to read! I love reading romance and romantic comedy stories!

7 Likes

Hi! Thank you for this! :purple_heart:
My story is called: “CAUSELESS”
Here’s the link:

1 Like

Hey there! Check mine out if you’re interested!

As I finish up catching up on some stories I had in my list, I decided to open up R4R’s.

If we do a R4R, I would prefer to only do three episodes.

If my story seems interesting to you, feel free to check it out! I’m putting a lot of effort into this revamp so it would mean a lot to me.

-Let’s get to the promoting, shall we?-

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the fourth and fifth episodes of the revamp.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

Full CC for the MC’s friends and you can name them.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that.

Cover:

Link:
[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

Extra info

Current reads: 242
Genre: Comedy
Author: Meghan M
Style: Limelight
Instagram: Meg.thewriter

1 Like

You might like mine then

Lost Summer Love

1 Like

Okay, I have quite a few stories.

(If you’re willing to proof read) #1- A Letter Away
This is my story and I’d love for you to read it!
Summary: Noah and you, have been writing letters to each other ever since he left town. You finally confess your feelings for him just to find out he’s dating someone. What will you do?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5539390594875392

The rest are stories I’ve read and absolutely loved.

#2- Upside Down by Alphan (Completed)
#3- Meet me at Sunrise by Lina Sofia (Completed) (Brought me to actual tears)
#4- Her Innocence by Arrows (Completed)
#5- Wicked Sins by Regina (Completed)
#6- Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gualtier (Completed)

1 Like

I’d love for you to read mine.
Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 8 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. After the betrayal, she goes through several challenges as she struggles to piece her life back together…and love again.
Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

1 Like

Reading the first chapter, I love the story already! Definitely one to read!

1 Like

the Red Curtain
DESCRIPTION: You are a teenage boy trying to find your own voice in lyrical opera, friendship, love, sexuality and family.
Unravel the present, take a stroll in the past and get a glimpse of the future.
LINK:

Greetings! My story isn’t a romance, but it may interest you all the same. Details are below. Though a specifically romance story I would recommend, that I haven’t seen mentioned yet would be Before You Say I Do by @episodes_bylex. Hope this helps! :grin:

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Ten currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion but this doesn’t really sound like something I’d read!

1 Like

I may give it a look, thank you!

2 Likes

no problem! Have a good week!

1 Like

Story title : Vitamin C
Author : travelovex
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 8 (more coming soon)
Description : Are you ready to be a doctor at the North Side Hospital and having the boss’s troubled son as your intern?
My Instagram : xtravelovex
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6115704899502080
Vitamin_C_posterThumb_1rK3UfCpK0

1 Like

Some of my favorite romantic comedy stories are:

1. The Basic Story by @Deannana | IG: @episode.deannana
  2. One of the Girls by @amberose

These stories have both made me burst out laughing and have great storylines to them! Def give them a chance if you ever have time <3

4 Likes

This is mine if you fancy it :grin:-

Story: Stay.

Author: KiKi.

Genre: Drama (elements of Romance too).

Style: Ink & Limelight

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 24 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki.writes.things

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

image image

1 Like

All my stories are romantic comedies. :hugs:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author: Lia Lopez.

Current chapters: 19 - Ongoing.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
You are part of Team Drop It, a group of small authors who wants to be known on Episode! Will you all be able to win the affection of the readers? (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: Nine - Complete.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Story: Rewinded Life

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - Complete.

Link:

1 Like

Thank you so much for recommending One of the Girls :heart:

2 Likes

Of course! It’s one of my favs :purple_heart:

1 Like

Do you only do Episode stories or fiction ones too?

Hey thanks for this thread! I’d love for you to check out my latest story! It’s a romance story with CC in limelight. I have two new episodes coming very soon. *
(As soon as my overlays are accepted.)

Title: Heartbeat
Author: Bumblebee
Description: After the tragic death of your husband, your future remains uncertain. That is until your future brings you closer to the son of your boss, but are some secrets better kept hidden?

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5289075748438016 2

1 Like