Give me stories to read!๐Ÿ˜€

Since I finished my episode for my story and Iโ€™m bored pls drop ur stories so I can read them!:joy_cat:

30 Likes

With pleasure! Here is my story. :upside_down_face:

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 9
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadnโ€™t been revealed.

1 Like

I have 2 you can check out. The first one was just completed. Or if you have preferred genres, I can recommend others.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 29 (complete)

Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 7 (more coming)

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

1 Like

Hi! Hereโ€™s mine! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Title: Trifecta

Description: Tamika Eze has always dreamed of super-stardom! After being picked off the street by a hot-shot wannabe diva, the two find another aspiring singer and join a competition tour!

Genre: Drama

Chapters: 4

Instagram: writnwolph.episode

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5424087874863104

1 Like

If you like thrillers, this one is for you

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5712129060175872

1 Like

Hey SamoneB,

Please, read my story โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™. I also have a new story published a week ago โ†’ โ€˜Bounded Mindsโ€™ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of youโ€ฆ During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secretsโ€ฆ Choice from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

3 Likes

Heh, I donโ€™t have a story to give but hereโ€™s some recommendations.

Crushing Steele
Legally Clueless
Letโ€™s Call it Love
My Gamer Boys

I forgot the authors for them, but hope you like them. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story, hope you enjoy reading it :pleading_face:

1 Like

Read my story, itโ€™s supper interesting !!

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for making this thread! If youโ€™re into funny fantasy and adventure stories with mystery elements, youโ€™ll probably enjoy my story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hereโ€™s info about my story!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Genre: Fantasy / Mystery / Comedy

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, whatโ€™s in store for you?

In this storyโ€ฆ

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MCโ€™s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • Thereโ€™s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • Thereโ€™s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

3 Likes

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hello there. Thank you for making this. Here is my story:

Title: Haunted By Demons: Annaโ€™s Story
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Anna and Viktor are battling their inner demons. They cross paths and realise theyโ€™re not alone. Will they overcome their dark sides? Or will the remain haunted by demons?
Chapters: 3 (I am currently revamping it)
Style: LL
Instagram: @raven_author
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947826442010624

It would mean a lot to me if you could check it out and follow me. :blush:

1 Like

Here you go! :blob_hearts:
Author Name: Star Hunter
CC: None
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3 (More coming)
Description: Fire burns, but the desire for one another burns fire.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6637303960895488
Cover:

1 Like

Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soonโ€ฆ
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.
Includes:

• Full CC
  • Male MC
  • Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Important Choices
  • Two Endings

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5600412467134464

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

1 Like

Title: Unconditionally by decemberdreamer

(MC) Lara Green moves to New York to escape her past. What happens when that past follows her. She meets Damon Gray (LI). Will he save her?
(roomate story, gang rivalry, bad boy)

romance, drama, mystery

please check it out. I will do read for reads!

1 Like

Link:

1 Like

Thank you for this! :blob_sun:

โœฐ Title: FT: The Emperor

โœฐ Genre: Drama

โœฐ Art Style: Limelight (cinematic)

โœฐ Description: Florian Empire had it all; money, looks, fame. He was the master; the world his chessboard. But power has its price. A price which everyone must be willing to pay.

โœฐ Features: Male MC, limited customization of MC, one LI, points system, optional mini games, almost every choice matters.

โœฐ Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5686098104352768

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:butterfly: Hereโ€™s my story:

Story Name: Queen B Diaries:
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode
Genre: Drama, rom-com
Description: You are awesome, kindโ€ฆYES! YOU are the Queen Bee, and people love you! But, can you stop your arch-enemy when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
Cover:

1 Like

Hey, thank you for doing this :relaxed: Maybe youโ€™d like to read mine! Itโ€™s a romance/drama/mystery mix and I hope youโ€™ll like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. Whatโ€˜ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates

Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread! It would honestly mean the world to me if you consider giving my story a try :white_heart:

Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesnโ€™t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

2 Likes