LIs - 3 - 2 male and 1 female
CC - for MC and LIs (except eye colour)
Points system used
Choices matter
Multiple endings
Mini games
Suitable for tablets
My IG - @connie.episodes

Description - The supernatural world exists and thanks to a curse, no one wants you. You also happen to be the first hybrid known in existence, good luck (LGBTQ+)

Hey everyone! My new story has been out for a week, and unfortunately it hasn’t really picked up an audience, but I poured my heart and soul into this and I would really appreciate if you could give a go!

Title: New Romantics
Chapters: 3 (to be continued)
Description: Amelia is trying her best to find her place in the world but adulthood isn’t easy. But now she has Oliver, a handsome stranger who’s about to turn her world upside down.

1 Like

Hello here is my story.

Link:

Thank you for this thread! If you dig romance/adventures with good amount of comedy and tinge of mystery, I hope you can give my story a chance❤️

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Title Crazy for you
Author Jojo
Genre Drama
Episode 8
Description Freya doesn’t believe true love exists.What happens when she finds herself involved in a steamy love affair with the sexiest race car driver in New York? Can she resist him?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava.S
Title: Fallen In Love With Hater
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 5 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

1 Like

Hey :wave:t5: Thanks for the thread! :raised_hands:t5:
So this one isn’t a romance, as thousands of these stories are lol. This is about the rise to power and fame in a school setting.

Title: Total Conttol - Blood Mist**
Genre: Drama/ real life / part musical / fantasy
Type: LL
Hass: MC with limited / progressive cc (I’ll explain)
Mini games / missions / mystery locations / map system / real life locations
Controversial topics

More details

Currently the story is in beta form and only the first episode is a bailable. It is being released fully as a season which contains 9 chapters. At the end of the beta chapter there is a code awarded to you that will unlock special / extra content at the end of EVERY chapter in season 1 or a small fee is asked.

The story was reviewed by two reviewers so far and a lot has been changed but aren’t yet in effect due to how it’s being released. All edits will come in season 1.

A girl and her team of friends create a group called Blood Mist to help bring her school out of the trench it fell in. Plagued by drug abuse, fighting, disrespect and poor education, her school has fallen from it’s pedestal. With the power of music, they captivate the student population to make a change.

An enemy school threatens yours and a war has begun. It’s up to the Blood Mist group to create allies among 9 different schools and fight!

The school has a dark history created by a former delinquent antagonist who is depicted in a version of the timeline set in the future. It shows how the school ended up that way but is hidden because of its controversial scenes. However, it is unlockable through a special code given at the end of season 1.

Progressive cc
This story features a map system that will contain all 9 school locations as well as shops story missions, side missions, mystery/ easter egg locations and multiple hair salons!

You will have the ability to change your hairstyle and color throughout the story at any of these salons when unlock and map is available.

Controversial topics
This story is set on a caribbean island and it’s schools and uniforms are near identical. However, is touches on some very delicate topics like:
Abuse - physical/distance
Bullying
Sex / sexual orientation
Poverty etc…
It’s not a story for everyone but maybe some few may find it interesting.

Fixes
I fixed some directing issues, added periods to dialog, shortened main character names, change starting skin color of MC as the story is set in a predominantly black and indian country and minor other things. Remember these changes won’t be seen till season 1 is released

For more in-depth info on the title visit the wiki forum page here
Total Control Wiki 🌐

My instagram: @tcworl.epy

Here is the link:

Thanks again! :wave:t5:

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers!

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

Thank you for this thread! To anybody who has not tried these, do give it a try, who knows you might like it :relaxed:

Title : The Wolf in Disguise
Author : Eeviee (IG: @eeviee.stories)
Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Episodes : 6 (ongoing)
Style : Limelight
Description: While visiting your grandma, an encounter with a mysterious boy results in you enrolling at the Wolfrest Academy. Will you be able to save yourself from the wolves’ den?

Features:

• Custom name for MC
  • Limited CC of the MC and LI (No eye color and hair color)
  • Choice matter
  • Point system
  • Advanced directing
  • 1 ending
  • Mini-games
  • Music + Sound
  • Art scenes

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6066415763914752

Title : Bullet to the Heart
Author : Eeviee
Genre : Drama/Action/Romance
Episodes : 26 (ongoing)
Description :
Two broken souls lost trust and beliefs in true love. What will happen if someone were to open up your heart once more, and that person happens to be your target? [1 LI, LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016

This is my story if you’d like to check it out :black_heart:

Thank you!! hope you give mine a read.
The_Thrill_w4_posterThumb_HvUGdHAdoW

Title: The Thrill

Description: He’s a businessman, She’s a racer. At first glance, there total opposites. But what happens when he becomes her Lawyer?

episodes: 3 (more coming)

Instagram: @episodefriend.211

Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

TITLE: R&R: A Rebel’s Promise
AUTHOR: @saol & @ColemanS
GENRE: Adventure
CHAPTERS: 3
DESCRIPTION: Tragedy left you with a huge debt and when it all goes downhill, you have to risk your own life to save your daughter’s. Luckily, you don’t have to do it all alone.
DETAILS: There is full CC, one LI which can be male or female, advanced directing, mini games, choices that alter scenes and dialogues, art scenes and more.

share your screenshots with us via instagram @saol.epi & @seda.episode

:sparkles:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 10 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

If you’re still looking for something to read, maybe try mine? :wink:

Story name: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Drama, with some comedy
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedily engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
Available chapters: Only the first three are revamped, so you can only read those :slight_smile:
IMPORTANT: This story has no CC and almost no choices.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288
Small cover:

Title: Crossing The Line (LL)
Chapters: 7 (More coming soon!)
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Choices? YES! Choices determine how the main character and love interest interact with one another :heart_eyes: :kiss:
Customization Yes!!
Instagram: @stacia.episode
Style: Limelight :heart:

Description: This is so messed up. We weren’t supposed to fall in love, especially not with each other. It’s been years since we’ve seen one another, yet time hasn’t changed those feelings. CC

Story Link Below:
Crossing The Line (LL)

Thank you for the thread

The Unwanted Mafia

Finding Peace Along The Way

Thanks for the thread! Here’s my story:

Title : The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author : Kaysia
Style : LL
Genre : Mystery/Thriller
Description : People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe you’ll find love along the way.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4749386960273408
Instagram : kaysia.writes