Give me your advice!

Hi guys!
I’ve just published my second story “Stuck with the tinder date” and I would love to get som advice, tips etc on how I can make it even better! I’m new at this and would love to get som advice.

My story is about a girl who starts to date her college friend/crush. All of a sudden she finds out he’s been cheating on her and she goes on a tinder date to get over him. She stays at his place and the next day they can’t get out! They start to get to know each other and his mysterious path starts to catch up! Will they end up together? Or will you choose your school crush?

I hope you’ll like it!

heres the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5647533247365120

Hi first thing I would suggest is change the title and come up with a fantasy name that is referring to Tinder. Below is the reason why

What Can’t my Story have.
In addition, by submitting your story, you agree that it does not include any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party. This may include using any of the following without permission:

• any copyrights or works of authorship of other parties, including excerpts or passages taken from literary works or television or film;
  • any trademarks or references to corporate or business names; and
  • any references to real persons or places that might violate rights of publicity or privacy.
1 Like

Oh! I see. I’ll do that right away!
It’s weird tho that they didn’t decline my front picture since I’ve written tinder there as well… :scream:

i can do feedback and advice etc just visit my thread if you want Olu's review thread (OPEN)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.