Give me your opinion! :)

so, I was thinking of writing a story kinda based on gossip girl but I really need to hear from you guys if it’s something tat could work :wink:

so, please read my story idea and comment your thoughts on it <3

story idea/draft:

A shy girl decides to make a instagram acount callen (highschool name) tea where people can anonymously post screenshots of messages of video’s of people from her school. Her account starts of as a joke but her followers rapidly increase to around 2000 with not only people from her school, but also other schools following it. The school is freaking out, friendships are broken and fight are occuring daily. But as more messages are posted and more friendships are broken, she’s suddently send a video of her friend and a teacher having sex with the caption "I know who you are name post this or I’ll expose you

8 Likes

Pretty cool.tbh even I have a fake ig meme account and literally everyone’s trying to find out who is the owner lmao.
Great idea tbh

2 Likes

:smiley: thank you so much!! That’s also one of the reasons I’d like to write it! because let’s be honest, almost every teen has thought about making a anonymous social media account and getting “famous” :joy:

4 Likes

that’s so cool btw :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I know lmao :joy:
And thanks!

2 Likes

You should write it .! I definitely would read.!:heart_eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

it seems really cool! id read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thankss :)<33

1 Like

i would definitely read that!!

2 Likes

I wanna read that…

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’d read that!

2 Likes

I’d definitely read that!

2 Likes

I’d read that, it seems really cool!

1 Like

You should name the account “(highschool name) Exposed”. IDK I feel like it runs smoother, but that’s entirely your choice. I like the story idea and I think you should run with it :hugs:

1 Like

I like that!!

1 Like

I’d read it❤

1 Like

thanks!!
I was also thinking that the name didn’t really do it
And …Exposed sounds wayyy better! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.