Give Me Your Underrated Stories/Sci-Fi!

Hey guys! I’ve noticed a lot of frustration with underrated story visibility and would like to do what little I can to try to help. I’d like to start a monthly or bi-monthly recommendation post on my IG page but I don’t have the time I used to have to search for unknown stories.

Please drop recommendations here. They should be under 100k reads (if it’s a little over by a few thousand reads, that’s ok). If you self promote, please include other recommendations along with your story. I want to uplift authors who take the time to uplift others, so I’m not going to look at self promo posts unless you recommend other stories.

I have a soft spot for sci-fi, so definitely drop some sci-fi recs if you have any!
I encourage others, especially authors with a larger following, to check out the stories recommended here and promote them if you like them. The more support, the better!

This is not an offer to review stories or provide feedback.

Please try to stay on topic. I just want to hear about good, underrated stories here and I want to try to keep a positive vibe. This isn’t a thread for anything other than sharing stories you think need a little more love.

Thank you! :laughing:

Here are some stories I really like:
Crossed Paths by Dreamer (@Days)
Dying love by Elle C. (@ElleC)
Paradise by Maggy (@Maggy)
Ace of hearts by Sarcastic Genie (@SarcasticGenie) (I haven’t read the whole story, but I liked it already after only 4 episodes)

Sorry, no sci-fi stories, but maybe someone else can recommend you some of them :slight_smile:

My twinnn thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: (I am the author of Crossed Paths for those of you who do not get the context lol)

I really like the story “Rumor has it” by bella blue.

I recommend

Dreams and Nightmares - Dreamer (@RainbowCat)

Thrill of the Hunt - Azaria Sin (@azariasin)

Kotton Kandie - @PrettyEri

In the Margins - @cutlass

Also, hopefully my own story may pique your interest despite not being a scifi :sweat_smile::joy:

Ooh Ephemera is a sci-fi story by @KYRIELLA

Okay, this is bugging me on another level as I do not know the title name but there is a fantastic scifi story about these two people who are astronauts. A guy and a girl, the guy touches a button that destroys planet Earth. It has a really great kick of humour and minigames.

Sci Fi:
Mysterious Signals by Antika
Telvoikai by Corvaena
Dangerous Space by Natalie Sky (it has 70k reads but that’s because it was recently on a shelf, maybe even the hidden gems shelf? I can’t remember)

Thanks epi-twin :smile:

Apocalypse?

Ah yes, I think so!

I recommend Ephemera by Kyrie, The Next Stage by Lisa. P, Diaries of a Middle School Teacher by Marianna M, and my story is The Pregnancy Curse by Dr.Smile.

(They may or may not be the type of stories your into, but Ephemera is probably the closest to what you’re looking for.)
Oh, and thank you!

I know you said Sci-fi, but I haven’t really watched many in that genre so I have a few other recommendations.

Romance:

Thriller:

Fantasy:

Mystery:

Yayy, another Ephemera reader!

OMG Thank you so much !! I’m really glad that you like my story :smiley:

OMG !!!
Thank you xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

AWWW thank you!!

Aw thank you so much :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
I love your story as well, I actually posted it my ig but couldn’t find yours to tag you!

Thank you! I’m actually looking for more than just sci-fi (it’s just a genre I really like!)

I have an eclectic group of readers who like different types of stories, so I’ll check out any genre! Thanks for your recommendations! :slight_smile:

I highly recommend The Devil Within by @MoonW13 :grinning::+1:t2:

thank you so muchhh!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: