Give Some Uncle & Aunt Names

Drop them! :+1:t3: :point_down:t3: :sunglasses:

Guys. Why won’t u use google??? I really don’t understand. Countless threads of name suggestions. Google! There are hundreds of thousands of names…

9 Likes

Lone.
Lis
Pia
Sys.
Karen
Susan
any woman name there else exist

1 Like
1 Like

i know. I want to now other names that ppl may have in mind without using google or any name generators.

thanks @line123462. :+1:t3:

1 Like

It’s just don’t make any sense, but whatever floats your boat.

http://www.bounty.com/pregnancy-and-birth/baby-names/baby-name-search

:+1:t3:

Correct me if i wrong which i most likely am but i guess what @lanafrazer_episode means is that google names are the most common/overused/heard names and she would like i guess not that commonly heard names that people may have

2 Likes

How about Flaming Bag of Poo? It is unisex. I would definitely name a couple of characters like that.

7 Likes

Do you have any information about your characters? Do you know their ethnicity/culture? These things are important when creating a character…names can’t just be picked out of a hat if it’s for a relevant character like a family member, imo.

3 Likes

nice one.

hm, I havent figure out what kind of culture it is going to be as yet, im still working on that.

I suggest you figure that out first then because that is important for settling on a name

1 Like

:+1:t3:

Aunt = June

Uncle = Jack

1 Like

nice n very simple names. :wink:

1 Like

yeah like names that we can make up or come up with. Its kinda cool.

1 Like

Olaf and Barbara

1 Like

Auntie
Juniper
Mavis
Yvonne
Yvette
Olivia
Libby
Priya
Nanette