Give us the best comedy stories here! 👇🏼

my best friend and I are searching for cool comedy stories, so I decided to create this topic to find some! comment down yours, and we will choose based on which one attract us the most.

but first, of you’re searching for comedy stories too, then let me show you this one…

the coolest drama queen you’ll ever meet. pretty, sexy, fun, cool, talented, rich but mainly, the best account on SikSok! or well, only when she beats @corndog123… but however, best influencer on internet! specially now that one of the Nalgashians follows her on Instagram… and it’s the most famous one! nothing could go wrong on her amazing life… then boom! her daddy took her phone away:( NOOOO
but wait, there’s a solution! making at least one friend! easy, right?.. nope. because this queen doesn’t like friends. BUT HER PHONE! SHE NEEDS IT:0
okay, let’s make friends! the uh oh, you have to make friends on a town on Puerto Rico… where everyone around you speaks Spanish, except you. HOW ARE WE GONNA MAKE FRIENDS LIKE THAT?!
wait! there’s people who speak English too! great…! nope, not so easy. you will have their friendship… while you help them do works. country works. OH PLEASE, FOR REAL?!
wanna see how it goes? read “Squad: Gringa in Ciales” by me! link down here;)

to summarize that👆🏼 an American girl who visits Puerto Rico and makes friends there. wow. how cool…
just kidding, it’s fun, but if you don’t like reading long paragraphs then you should just jump down here🤣

well, I hope you enjoy it! and we will let you know if we like yours too;)

9 Likes

I’d recommend Pick Your Poison by Amberrose. It’s hilarious, hilariously dark, and allows you to replay each individual episode at the end, which is nice. It also is made up of a bunch of individual stories. The main things to know before getting into it is that it isn’t meant to be taken seriously, and that pretty much everyone in the stories are horrible people and are intended to be written that way.

4 Likes

the basic story is literally the funniest story i’ve read

Also happy birthday

oh my god i was gonna recommend yours HHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Hecc yeah TBS rocks

1 Like

It isn’t my story, but “I beeping hate you” is probably one of the funniest stories I’ve ever read. :slight_smile:

Zero by Josie Jackson. It’s so hilarious I slid of my seat :rofl::skull:

Meet the Adams

Fiddly :joy: :joy:

I’m going to have some audacity and recommend myself despite the fact it is a drama (has a lot of comedy as well so I call it a comedy-drama)

Well, quite a few of my readers have found the story’s dialogue funny. My story is called (Un)Eligible Bachelor - I have a snarky and sarcastic sense of humour in the story

1 Like

Tender Hearts by @Laquila and Risky Investment by GraceX are both awesome RomComs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll do a cheeky self promo of my own too :rofl:

That One Moment

Limelight - RomCom

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 11 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

Within The Sky by xxjustlivexx

I have a comedy story if you’re interested. You can judge for yourself whether it’s funny or not.
Story Name: Squad: runaway dragons
Description: 2 mischievous young dragons and their reluctant little sister, crashing at the place of a disbelieving human after a day of messing around on Earth. Are you ready for the chaos?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5510587577729024

war dogs by kayla

wow these are a lot​:rofl: let’s see which ones we choose :eyes:

you have good tastes in comedy :relieved::rofl:

1 Like

Siiiiii! Amo la historia.
Anyways I recommend Max and Robin :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

If i can, i would like to promote my story Follow My Lead. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6052109961330688
It is classed as a Drama but many people have told me it should be in the comedy genre.
romance included too!