Giveaway at 🀍 The Vintage Art Shop 🀍

:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:UPDATE:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:
:blob_sun:!! GIVEAWAY !!:blob_sun:

The Giveaway open!

⟢ PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ENTRIES ON THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE COUNTED YOU WILL HAVE TO REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE VALID ⟡

HOW TO ENTER ?

• Like the first post of The Vintage Art Shop thread and the post that opens when you click the blue heart at the bottom of this thread
  • You have to tag at least 3 people in this thread and in the same post use #VintageGiveaway (They must not include people in this shop)

EXTRA ENTERIES ?

• If you or the person you tagged, requests something from The Vintage Art Shop (after the giveaway post, the requests before it will not be regarded as an entry) you get +1 entry, but only if you use #VintageGiveaway
  • Give a shoutout to all the members of this shop anywhere you can while using #VintageGiveaway (minimum 1 time) to receive +2 entries

IMPORTANT !
    If you do not use #VintageGiveaway where required, your entry will not be considered valid
    Even though the winner will be receiving the art works as a prize they will have to credit the respective artists for their artworks

PRIZES ?

• In this giveaway there will be only one winner
  • The winner will receive a big bundle of art works from the artists in this shop
  • The BUNDLE will include the following:

2 Mood Boards by @Diabuttan
    2 Characters by @Your_girl.kay
    A Character Card by @Episode.george
    A Large Cover by @teekay
    A Splash by @athenamae
    A Story Review and 2 Character Outfits by @kylee.3012
    A Custom Background and Proofreading of the first three chapter by @Angryybirdd
    A Profile Picture by @Ao_writes
    A Custom Pose by @epy.love
    A Small Edited Cover by @TaySilver
    A Character Edit by @Eri_wrights

DEADLINE ?
    The Giveaway will end on 24 December 12 AM IST and the winner will be declared on 25 December.

πŸ’™ Click This Blue Heart To Open The Giveaway Post
  • 7 Likes

I think the problem with this would be that someone might flag it as off topic unless it’s a thread sharing giveaways :sparkles: I know someone advertised this on my art shop and I flagged it.

4 Likes

I have changed the rules!
    Thank you for informing me :blush:

2 Likes

BUMP!!! Please participate you still have 4 hours to do so!!

1 Like

@Sydney_H please close this topic

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: