Giveaway! Enter now! [OPEN]

Thank You All SOOO MUCH!! I still can’t believe I hit 500 followers! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Love you all! Seriously! Thank you So much for supporting me!!! This is like a milestone for me! The first one was when I hit 100 followers, this is the second one. (My third one will be when I get 1k followers :stuck_out_tongue:) I had never even Imagined (ok maybe I did :sweat_smile:) that I would get so much support! Cannot thank you enough!

Now, this is My first ever Giveaway. So if this flops, we’ll (obvio) pretend as if this did not exist :sweat_smile:
(Basically: Please don’t let this flop :cry::pray:)

Rules❤️

1. Repost the first slide on your Instagram Feed and Tag me.
  2. Use the hashtag #epips500giveaway (If you use the wrong hashtag, your entry won’t be accepted, so Please write it correctly :sweat_smile:)
  3. Like this post
  4. Follow me (you cannot unfollow me after the giveaway ends)
  5. Tag 3 friends in the comment section. (You can tag more if you want. But minimum is 3)

For an Extra Entry❤️

1. Repost the first slide on your Instagram Story and tag me. (This means, You have to post it in your feed As Well As on your ig story)
  2. Use the hashtag #epips500giveaway
  3. Tag 3 other friends in your Ig story. (Note the word “other”. Don’t tag the same ones you tagged in the comments section)

There will be 3 winners chosen at random! (I’ll also keep a consolation prize for all the other people who entered the giveaway. I might have more winners depending on the no.of entries. Hope there are at least 5 or more entries :sweat_smile:)

Prizes❤️
*1st winner:
3 Splashes
2 Character Cards
Follow Back
Spam of likes
Shoutout
Story Read (4 episodes. Actually maybe more. Cause 4 is just less, really less… Ik! I’ll also give a shoutout to that story!! Only if it’s good though :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:) - if you’re an author

*2nd Winner:
2 Splashes
1 Character Card
Follow Back
Spam of Likes
Shoutout
Story Read (3 episodes. If I really like the story then I’ll give a shoutout as well :upside_down_face: if I don’t give it for your story, Please don’t hate me :pray::cry:) - if you’re an author

*3rd winner:
1 Splash(yes, Ik there’s a spelling mistake in the pic. Sorry for that :sweat_smile:)
Follow Back
Shoutout
Spam of Likes
Story Read (3 episodes.Shoutout?maybe :thinking::upside_down_face:)

Deadline: 25th Sep❤️
Post edit: Me :yum::heart:

#episodegiveaway

This giveaway is held on ig. Check out my account @epi_ps to enter!! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Bump!