šŸ’› Givers Club Part 2 (Temp. Closed) ā¤

Our Review(s) for the story Apply Pressure by @simi.a

My Review

Impressions:
I loved the support among friends between Nyomi, Cass and Kay.
I could perceive Cassā€™ love towards her friends through her actions, great job.
I have a feeling that there is more to tell regarding Scottā€™s behaviour.

Some pointers:
The prop appears in Cassaraā€™s hand before Mr Smith hands it.
When doing close cuts, move the character that isnā€™t speaking so that it doesnā€™t appear.
I noticed that when Cass and Bri were talking, you used a non-looping animation. As a consequence, Cassā€™ mouth didnā€™t move in the following two lines
After meeting Michael at the club, when they are talking, Bri should be in the layer below Cass as she is further away from the camera.

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush: Iā€™m happy you liked their friendship :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™ll also work on the pointers you gave :two_hearts:

1 Like

Our Review(s) for the story The Fixer by @dynastywrites

My Review

Overall:

I liked the concept, the mystery that you have in your sleeve, I read up to Ep5.

The growth of each character, and how they can grow more, how important the Point System is, I had a scene locked :rofl:, but as you explained the choices build the character and some of them despite not being the ideal to get points, rung closer to the character.

You did a great job, congratulations :wink:
Pointers,
Victoria looks a little big behind the desk, in the first scene

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.