💛 Givers Club Part 2 (Temp. Closed) ❤

Thank you for the thread! Here is my story info :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Description: A dreamy trip to Paris for the holidays seems like the perfect getaway, except for one small detail. Or two, if you count the southern boy you can’t seem to stay away from.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6326054540214272

Your review(s) will be posted tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Hi thanks for this thread :blush: I would love a review

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

I’m sorry I can’t add you to the list above, it only lets me tag 2 people :sob: but I’ll write it down somewhere I can keep track of :wink:

1 Like

Okay thank you :blush:

1 Like

Our Review(s) for the story Soul Searching by @camie.writes :icecream:

Nessya's Review

Overall:

The characterization of the characters was well done.
A kind of slow-burn romance, I like those, how you are taking time to have Olivia trust Zac but had in dept with both bringing skeletons to the relationship. Good use of zooms, good display of the relationship between Olivia and her father. I liked how you made clear to us that she feels lost but wants to find her way.

Some pointers:

I noticed some characters scaling up leaving the scene, more noticeable on the scene where Olivia is about to leave NY and refuses to talk with her ex. The use of Default outfits and randomized characters usually isn’t noticeable but in the beach scene, there were several redheads while panning across the beach.

I felt like the characters didn’t move much in the first episodes.

In the beach scene, as they are close, they go over each other, like Zac’s finger behind Olivia’s head, or Olivia’s head covering Zac’s face.

Thank you to @Nessya for this review :heart:

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much for reading and taking the time to write a review! I really appreciate your feedback and I’ll definitely work on your feedback :blush::blush: @nessya :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

You are welcome. I enjoyed it a lot, and I hope others will too :wink:

2 Likes

I’d love a review if you’re still doing them :heart: here are my story details:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

Our Review(s) for the story A Christmas in Paris by @secrets.epi :icecream:

Nessya's Review

Overall:

I like the use of zooms. They gave the impression of the rush to settle everything in two weeks like we were in Ariana’s shoes.

It was a funny twist, the mix of Paris in France with Paris in Texas.

The whole friendly atmosphere and the maturity with which Mason and Ariana handled their first encounter is well done. Even when it was for the sake of winning the competition.
All these, while still keeping the rivalry. :rofl:

Some things I noticed:

When Leana starts to speak, it may be better to let the zoom finish before she does, as the speechbubble skidded in front of the two characters.

In that same scene, Leana stays at the end of talk_apathetic. And as I am slightly faster reading, my MC was still doing talk_shrug when Leana started talking.
In episode two, at the reception, the documents are in the layer above the MC.
In the over-the-shoulder scene, the MC is bigger than she should since she is standing farther away from the screen.

Loose means not tight is often confused with Lose that means to be defeated.

Thank you to @Nessya for the review :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the review @Nessya ! I’ll look into the parts that needed improvement :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump :bookmark:

Hello @simi.a your review(s) will be posted tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Attention this thread is now on hold! Not taking anymore requests. Will let you know of a re-opening date if it happens to open up again someday:

This week will be the last week ^^ with my job and other work I’m stressed as is :pensive:

1 Like

tag me when this is open (:

Certainly if I do :joy: :wink:

1 Like

Our Review(s) for the story Apply Pressure by @simi.a

My Review

Impressions:
I loved the support among friends between Nyomi, Cass and Kay.
I could perceive Cass’ love towards her friends through her actions, great job.
I have a feeling that there is more to tell regarding Scott’s behaviour.

Some pointers:
The prop appears in Cassara’s hand before Mr Smith hands it.
When doing close cuts, move the character that isn’t speaking so that it doesn’t appear.
I noticed that when Cass and Bri were talking, you used a non-looping animation. As a consequence, Cass’ mouth didn’t move in the following two lines
After meeting Michael at the club, when they are talking, Bri should be in the layer below Cass as she is further away from the camera.

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush: I’m happy you liked their friendship :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll also work on the pointers you gave :two_hearts:

1 Like

Our Review(s) for the story The Fixer by @dynastywrites

My Review

Overall:

I liked the concept, the mystery that you have in your sleeve, I read up to Ep5.

The growth of each character, and how they can grow more, how important the Point System is, I had a scene locked :rofl:, but as you explained the choices build the character and some of them despite not being the ideal to get points, rung closer to the character.

You did a great job, congratulations :wink:
Pointers,
Victoria looks a little big behind the desk, in the first scene

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.