Gives constructive reviews / Who wants?

Hi! I want to help and give recommendations about your story.
Also can give an advise how to develop/change/improve story’s plot.
Just share a link :wink:

2 Likes

Hey! I would love some feedback on my story if you’re interested in reading it :blush:

Genre: Thriller, romance, mystery
Title: Oh, Devil
Author: Zepheríne
Plot/Summary: Mephistopheles has a plan for you. Will you end up making a deal with a Daemon? Or are there forces even darker than him waiting to claim you.
Style: Ink
Cover:

Link to my story is here

I’m working on the 4th episode, but it’s taking me quite a while since there are so many branches based on the readers choices that affect the MC’s survival.

Thank you so much in advance if you decide to read it!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
I’m a little nervous! I hope you like it! Please be honest!

Hello @Darianna! :smile::wave:
I would love to hear your feedbacks and comments on my story. I hope you’ll like it. :heart:

Title: Puppy Love
Author: Lou
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance w/ a touch of Fantasy (but i put it in the fantasy section)
Episodes: 7 ongoing
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5630801559027712 
IG: @authorlou.episode

Description:
Jason caught himself in a CRAZY, complicated situation. Watch out on how he will handle his true feelings for Alli. Will he be able to admit he’s falling for her after finding out she’s his puppy??

Why should you give this story a read?
Well I know it’s title appears to be so cliche but don’t be fooled 'cause it’s beyond what you expected. Find out what it feels like to be in a dog’s feet by reading Alli’s thoughts. Will Jason be able to admit his true feelings for Alli after finding out she’s his puppy?

Hellow ! I’d love a feedback on my story ! Thank you a lot for doing this ! :purple_heart:

Title : O Negative
Author : Bunny Tudor
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Episodes : 3, soon to be 4
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6003458991587328
Description : Rose is an idealistic dreamer who finds herself haunted by her long time crush. He keeps talking to her in her sleep, and appearing in her head. But soon she’ll realise he’s far from being human, doomed for eternity by a sickness he can’t fight, hiding dark secrets from the girl he keeps haunting.
Cover :

Also, there might be some small glitches because I’m working on my first 3 episodes to make them neat and flawless (it’s hard)

Thank you again ! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hello!
Thank you for creating this thread :blush:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique

Hi @Darianna! This is my first story and I would greatly appreciate your review! It’s called Remember Me . Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

cover%20for%20forum

Here’s the story description:
When Dean bumps into his ex/first love, she doesn’t remember who he is. Turns out she got her mind erased of him. Will Dean be able to move on and forget her too?

This is a romance story about two people who “try” to forget their past with each other.

story’s link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4695845464571904

or you can search up Remember Me by Mila.episodes

2 Likes

Hi @Darianna!
I work on my 1st story and I would like if you’ll take a look.
It’s called Fallen Angel (it’s unpublished)

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6049896130805760

I didn’t write yet a description, but it’s about a powerful woman, Mal, who its about to get married. In the middle of the wedding there is an explosion and she loses all her dear ones. She will change her ID and in her new life will get involved with Miami’s drug leader who will help to find the killer and will have to face with the Russian mafia.

Genre: Fantasy
Title: Music in our hearts
Author: Mary-P
Plot/Summary:
You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective.
Link :

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

2 Likes

Tittle: Search for love
Author : Sigma.fr
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 7 ( more coming soon)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Instagram : Sigma.fr.writes
Cover :

1 Like

Looks awesome, I’m definitely gonna check it out ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@BunnyTudor thank you so much! Let me know what you think :blush:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you! Here’s the link!

Here’s my story.
Title: Story Of Evil - Stained Memories
Author: PersephoneAlmana
Episode: 7 (more coming soon)
Description: Evil flowers,
Steadily bloom.
With an array of colorful doom!
But the weeds who feel that they want to stay,
They’ll just die and feed me the same anyway!

Okay so I just finished the first 3 episodes and it’s GREAT
I love the fact that you put songs for the reader to listen while reading, it really immerse the reader into the atmosphere and ambiant of the moment ! (and it makes them discover nice songs too (I love More by Billy Lockett :wink: )
The plot is really nice and you get really emotionally attached to the characters ! Personally, the subject of remembrance and memories really speaks to me and your story really retranscribe what I have been feeling some times of my life, thank you for that :purple_heart:
Please keep up the good work, I’ll definitely continue reading your story ! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’ve review mine yet or not LOL
If not,
Please check out mine and let me know what you think!
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing my story! Your kind words mean a lot and make me feel like my months of hardwork paid off. And you’ve definitely hit the nail on the head with the theme of this story! I’m so glad you listened to the songs because the songs are actually what inspired me on how to write the scenes and direct them. I’m glad you like More by Billy Lockett! (It fits Dean’s situation perfectly doesn’t it?) Thank you for continuing to to read my story! I will be updating soon :blush:

Blockquote

1 Like

I know those songs inspired you, so I decided to listen to them to really experience what was on your mind while you where setting the scenes, and it definitely is really touching and a great experience !
Can’t wait for the story to be updated ! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Plus, now this Billy Lockett’s song is now inspiring me for moments to write my own story, so thank you a lot ! :purple_heart:

1 Like