Gives constructive reviews / Who wants?

No problem, I’m so glad you like it! That’s the goal, to inspire :heart: :blush:

Not sure how to do links yet as I am fairly new to all of this but…

Name : ferewick :boarding school
Author name :becca
Genre: mystery
Description : a fresh start at a new boarding school isn’t quite what it was made out to be when you discover an ex pupils dead body on campus. Can you solve the mystery before it is too late?

It would mean a lib to me if you could give me a review thanks

Story title: The Black Order.
Genre: Fantasy. But to be honest, it’s a solid mix of mystery, romance, comedy, action, adventure and fantasy.
Author name: Luna Winter.
Description:
The story takes place in London, year 1839. As mysterious disappearances rages The Empire, you and your twin sister are recruited into the Black Order. A secret organization for people with magical abilities, that seek to solve this mystery. This leads you into a chaos of love, life threatning missions, a king that grows more insane by each day and a war far greater then you could’ve ever imagined.

Number of episodes: 1! I would just love to have you review my first episode, as I would hate to continue to make the same mistakes from episode 1 in my next episodes. This episode is mostly an introduction to the characters and the plot.
Style: Ink

Small Cover

Big cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5112143056994304
Note: This is my first story, and my native launguage is norwegian.
I have worked on this story in my head for many years, so even though it’s going to have many chapters, I already have everything planned out!

You reviweres are the best! Thank you for taking your time to help us in the community.:hearts:

Title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Genre - Romance
Style - LImelight
Episodes - 16
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689448274984960

meeee

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Sorry, I was ill that’s why I couldn’t read your story :disappointed_relieved: but now I can! :smile: and have already started it.
I try to make a review for you in two days :relaxed:

Oh no worries! I hope you’re feeling better :slightly_frowning_face:
Take your time :hugs:

I would like to have a feedback of my story!

This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 7

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

FI love feedbacks!
Here is my story.
Name: Hunt or get hunted
Genre: adventure, fantasy, romance
Style: ink
Chapters: 6, more is coming.
Art scenes: 3 art scenes in chapter 6
Ig: episode.owlquest
Summary: The darkness will overcome the light in the end of the day. But will you survive or drown with the other monsters that is lurking in the shadows?
Link :

Hey Darianna
I would like to have some feedbacks about my story. :smiley_cat:

GMS
GMS.jpg674x980 106 KB

Title : Good Morning Stockholm !
Author : Elysium
Characters : Limelight
Episodes : For know, there is only… But more episodes are coming soon :wink:
Description: A hold-up goes wrong and Ellie’s life is turned upside down. Between love, lies, secrets and hate, what will prevail ? Will Ellie succumb to madness or love ?
About the story : What’s gonna happened to Ellie ? she will discover some secrets about her past and her family. Will she find a way to escape from her captors ? Or will she fall in love with the mysterious and sexy Dean ?
Instagram : elysium.episode05
Link to the story : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6039258979500032
A special thanks yo you for this topic :blush:

Story Title: Forgotten
Author Name: Nii07
Style: INK
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5569858047967232