Giving away characters

I always see a lot of threads asking for background characters and I always wondered how ppl go about giving away characters? Do you give them your character details so you can be a character or do you give them one from your story? If you give them one from your story do you give them the ones you like or dislike??

6 Likes

Both for me I do character designing for people a lot, I will only give out characters that are middle of the range important so like not my main but not my background characters.

2 Likes

i give thm my character that i designed for me because i don’t like anyone using the ones for my story lol

2 Likes

That’s interesting… ones you kind of have a connection to but really don’t care for?

That’s how I do mine to, that I give out.

1 Like

lol that’s understandable I be thinking to myself, “Nah, they’re not about to get the chance to mistreat my characters!” :rofl:

1 Like

Yes like, say I wouldn’t give out any love interests or characters that look like the MC family member, but recently in fact I shared a Principal with someone, he just had a mini scene for a graduation, nothing too major to worry about. She is crediting me so still no bother really.

1 Like