Giving free characters

Hey guys! As you might know, I love creating extra characters that anyone use, so I thought that I would just put them here and you can take them! But if you wouldn’t mind telling me so I have a better idea of what people want. I will update often and they’ll always be a bunch of characters you can use for anything in your story. These anyone can take, but if you would like a personalized character you can just PM me! This is for both ink and LL, though mostly LL because ink is a bit harder to do for me. If you would like it so no one else could take your character, just request if that is important. otherwise I will leave them. New characters will be at the top.
Feel free to take anyone. Episode name: Elira.Rivera. Instagram Name: Elira_M_episode
I’m currently working to get all my character descriptions, but there are a few on cards. oh, and I do some outfit styling as well.

My characters LL

My characters ink

Giving free characters

outfit examples

Tags: sorry , just to let people know

@Amphia @annalilac @Annarobbie @Faith.episode.cats @Superpup @aaliyyahh @Someone2 @Writer @Me_and_Mel @AmeliClemonte @Farah_DeSantis @Kenz1 @bree.angel_devil @ameli @daisyrodriguez @epy.neha @gummybears1 @PurpleRadiance @_Mia2 @Ellie.storiees @sun_ray.episode
/details]

13 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

it just takes your topic to the top of the latest tab, so more people can see it :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

oh okay, thanks.

2 Likes

Bumping is just commenting to get your thread higher on the “Latest” category for people to see your thread.

2 Likes

Hey girl! Can I take Lexy and Ember Maye? Also do you want to be credited?

1 Like

Of course you can! do you want me to make it so they aren’t available ( but hopefully they can still be )? Oh, and no credit needed.

Oh no! You can leave them available!

1 Like

Great! Good Luck!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, girl… THANK YOU! This so helpful towards the community! Bookmarking this one for sure! And also, is it possible to request a character through pm? :blob_hearts:

1 Like

your welcome! feel free to pm me.

1 Like

Hey! Unfortunatly I’m going to have to close this because school’s starting, so I want to put my focus on that and my episode story. You can still use the characters there, but no more will be coming.Sorry.

@Sydney_H can you close this?

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: