Glam to Geek (R4R) OPEN!

Hey, everyone!! :green_heart:
I’ve had my story out for a bit now and have kind of hit a slow spot…so I thought it’d be a great idea to start a R4R thread!!

If you’re interested in a R4R: Please post your story down below and I’ll start a list! I’d love to read any kind of story :blush: (I’ll most likely just PM you and we’ll do our R4R there so it doesn’t get too crowded here)

-Here’s my story-
Title: Glam to Geek
Description: You are the schools ‘it girl’ but your bad grades might keep you from graduating! Your life is turned upside down when you have to join the geekiest club in school for extra credit. Will anyone find out your secret? Will you find new friendships and love along the way? What will you do once you’ve gone from glam to geek? [LIMELIGHT] [CC]
Genre: Comedy
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @nashton.episode
Cover:

Thankyou to anyone who gives my story a read, and I can’t wait to do the same for you aswell! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

tysm for this thread! lmk if you would like to r4r!

here’s my story! i just published it!

name: ALL MINE

style: ink

genre: drama, rom-action

one love interest

episodes: 2 only out!

description: Admist her painful past, Mia comes across her “old friend” in her agency but notices he isn’t the same. What will she find through his cold and mysterious act?

cc: no

overlays, character animation overlays and more!

cover for story:

link to story:
https://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/i/6334242329853952

1 Like

I messaged you :blush:

1 Like

Hello. I would be very interested in doing a R4R. I think our stories might actually be similar (in a good way :laughing:).
This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 24 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: We Belong Together

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

Ooo, I’m excited! They do seem similar in a good way :grin:
Since your account is private we can just chat here.
Would you like to do a 5x5? LMK :blush:

1 Like

Hi :wave:t5:. Thank you for this thread :green_heart:
I’d love to do an R4R with you :heart:
Title: Love And Hate
Genre: Romance, with a slight comedy here and there
Description: Life is full of love and hate, right? Well, Taylor learnt it the hard way the moment Angelwoods’ bad boy set his eyes on her and pursued her in a most unusual way.(Limited CC,1 LI)
Style: Limelight
No. of episodes: 7
Link: Love And Hate
Cover:

Awesome!! I PMed you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread I just posted my story on Sunday and looking for some new readers!
Would love to do a R4R with you!
Title: Senior Year
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After a traumatic experience, Breona is forced to move. As if that wasn’t bad enough, she has to do this during Senior Year! Nobody knows why she fled, so what could go wrong? (Limited CC,1 LI)
No. of episodes: 3 posted
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4812452579442688
Instagram Link: Julie Simmons (@juliesimmonsepisode) • Instagram photos and videos
Cover:

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r.

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 11-12 out now (13 is being work on, so please don’t read 13)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

I don’t have a story for you to read, but I’m literally dying at this story.
(IN A GOOD WAY!)
No because no story has made me laugh like this and I’m only on like the second chapter :sob::sob:
I’m on tablet though and i can tell this is for phone readers only but I’m gonna keep reading, too good!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, thankyou so much :sob: :sob: I’m so glad youre loving the story!! It makes my heart so happy to know I’ve made others laugh!! :green_heart: Thanks for sticking it out… sometimes I read on my computer and I know exactly what your talking about :joy:

1 Like

I PMed you!! :blush:

Hi! I PMed you :blush:

1 Like

Hi! Great thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My story is Blue History, if you’re interested in reading it - I can do R4R as well :blue_heart:

Title: Blue History
Choices: Free, only Gem-choice is optional in the ending for support of the author
Genre: Romance (fantasy)
Description: Evelynn, a normal girl - or so she thought - meets the mysterious Ashton, who is quite the opposite. He reads people, but how will he get her attention when that’s not an option? [FULL CC, 1 LI]
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Link: Blue History
I’m open for G4G :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My IG is @emmylou.episode

Hey, I’d love to do an R4R with you (I’m also up for a G4G if you want), here are my story details :heart_hands:

Story: Salt in the Wound

Author: Cerisaro (art also drawn by me)

Genre: Romance/drama/mystery

Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?

Link:

Cover:

Hi!! I PMed you :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi! It says your profile I private so we can just chat here : ) And your art is beautiful btw :hugs:

I’d love to do a R4R/G4G :green_heart:
we can do 4x4 and I can spend however many gems you are interested in!
Just LMK :blush:

1 Like

I can spend 8 gems per 4 chapters? How does that sound with you? And if you have an instagram we can send screenshots and screen recordings of spending gems via DM? :blob_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So 4 episodes then 32 gems in total? Sounds good! My insta is @nashton.episode :blush:

1 Like

If you’re interested in any stories, I highly recommend A Sip of Time by @yennie.writes. Amazing story.

1 Like