Glitch: can’t look at my story on the app

Whenever I open my story on the app in the “create” section (I’m writing it on the computer but need to edit spot and stuff) it would kick me out of the app entirely?

3 Likes

Me too! I don’t see my story at all but it doesn’t kick me out.

2 Likes

It made absolutely no sense until I figure out I made a grammar error in the script !!

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue. Whenever I get to a certain point in one of my stories on mobile creator, the App crashes completely! A grammatical error shouldn’t cause this!

I’m having this problem now, im trying to go onto my phone to edit the story with the background characters because its a lot easier and it wont show my story.

Can you please tell me how to make a topic?

if it won’t show your story then that means there is a problem with the script such as spelling, incorrectly entering a directing command, etc.

I have the same problem (here I was hoping for a solution) the thing is that I don’t have any script errors… At first I thought that maybe I should wait until my background was approved but it changes nothing :frowning: if someone have a solution I will be really grateful!

Alright so this sounds like a problem you might have with commands either that or you just need to restart the app, if your still experiencing issues then I would recommend you reach out episode personally(threw the app) and tell them what’s going on!
I hope this helps if you have any questions just PM me.

if you cant see your story in the create tab at all, dont worry, its a new update :neutral_face: I had the same problem and this is what they responded

Thanks!

1 Like

I am having this problem. I shared my story with my friend, and when she tried to read it, it said “Error Loading Episode: We cannot play this Episode because required story information is missing…” But if there was something that was seriously missing, I would know. But then the next day it’ll start working again. Then it’ll do it all over again. And it’s not only happening with one of my stories, but both of them. Because of this I’m getting less reads and the people who want to read my story can’t. All the time and writing I put into these stories, people can’t even read them. I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but it needs to be fixed. I have enough stress in my life, I don’t need more because of Episode.

I hope this’ll get solved. ~ Madison On Episode (I’d tell you to read my story, but because of this “error,” unfortunately you can’t.) Thanks Episode.

This issue is still occurring for me.

1 Like