Glitch in script

Okay, so basically… I’ve just started writing my 2nd chapter of my story and in the pilot chapter the character gained an outfit based on the choice they picked… I did the if/else code so the characters outfit would come up but basically now… It’s just doing the story menu and then black screen with error 11 (not in the error reader but in the previews)

Script:

EXT. HOUSE - TWO

if (GRANDMASWARDROBE) {

@MAIN changes into GRANNIESWARDROBE AND MARCUS changes into OUTDATEDMARCUS

} else {

@MAIN changes into FIRSTTROPHYMATCH AND MARCUS changes into FIRSTTROPHYMATCHMARCUS

}
&MAIN stands screen center AND MAIN is rear AND MARCUS stands screen center AND MARCUS is rear AND ANNABELLO stands screen center AND ANNABELLO is rear AND YVONNE stands screen center AND YVONNE is rear AND OCTAVIA stands screen center AND OCTAVIA is rear AND DUCHESS stands screen center AND DUCHESS is rear AND DELILAH stands screen center AND DELILAH is rear AND ESTELLA stands screen center AND ESTELLA is rear AND KHRISTIANA stands screen center AND KHRISTIANA is rear AND KHRISTIANAMOM stands screen center AND KHRISTIANAMOM is rear

@transition fade in black in 5

NARRATOR
As confident and prepared as we thought we were,
We could never of imagined that we would be standing here.

@pause for a beat

NARRATOR
It's true that neither me, nor marcus could have predicted something as breath-taking as this.

(Ignore the fact the characters are all in the same spot, I was trying to preview to place them)

From what I remember, you can’t have two characters changing at the same time with AND. &s do not work either

1 Like