Glitch w character?

Hi, ever since I added a plus sized version of my MC, I’ve been experiencing some kind of glitch in which if I preview the story in the episode app my plus sized MC merges w my MC like this:

and clothing changes don’t work. It works perfectly fine on my web previewer though. I’ve since deleted the plus-sized version, but it’s still glitching. Is anyone also experiencing the same thing or has any idea how to resolve this issue? Thanks!

Can you share your script :thinking:

1 Like

Sure but the plus-sized character doesn’t exist anymore so I have no idea why it’s still glitching.

INT. LOUNGE TROPICAL HOTEL EST - NIGHT with INT. CAFE CASUAL WINDOW TABLE with EXT. ROOFTOP BAR CHAIR ONE Z1 - DAY
@cut to zone 1
@JENYA stands upscreen right in zone 1
JENYA
Hey.

1 Like

Hey, don’t worry. It is just a glitch and 99% of the time it doesn’t show up to readers. It is just replaying it in the same replay so many times according to someone who makes those templates. I had so many issues with the plus sized character but when I asked readers they said everything was fine. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Did you want your character like this :thinking:

2 Likes

Nope, the character wasn’t a plus-sized character at all - the plus-sized one was deleted.

1 Like

I think you should delete the character and create a new one

You can create your character of any size if you want to create a plus size character then I think you should use Shasha named character in new character tab

Maybe this will help you out :thinking:

2 Likes

Check out my reply from this thread

2 Likes