Global Issues and other problems on Earth! 🌎

That’s what angers me the most, our population isn’t that big already, there’s only so much we can do (although we can do a lot more). So having such a big cruise line like carnival dump so many tons of waste pretty much erases all the work we’re doing.

1 Like

Exactly. I don’t really know how people think. They need to remind themselves of what we are up against, and need to act fast on solving it. More reports of animals dying because of plastic. Deforestation due to fires, being cut down, etc. Sigh…

2 Likes

But you know what makes me happy? The fact that we have good solutions to follow to prevent climate change, and I wish Americans would stop littering. Believe me, in The Bahamas, people litter a lot. EVERYWHERE. Furniture that isn’t working anymore is thrown out of the house in the forest, bushes, etc. Garbage everywhere.

Sigh…when will we learn…

1 Like

Well the littering mainly happens in Nassau but it still makes me sick, especially dumping furniture. How can people be that disgusting I don’t get it!

1 Like

Yep, A LOT. I guess people just don’t care. Sigh, but there are others who do.

1 Like

bump.:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Decrease all these fuels.
Get rid of the pollution
Start cleaning up beaches, land, get rid of it!
STOP cutting down trees.

sigh…

2 Likes

My issue is that people are like omgg y’all so obsessed with technology, yes some of us are tooo obsessed, but technology is the future shut up and get with the times.

1 Like

Technology has us like “ATTACHED”. For real tough, look at the bigger picture around us and stop focusing on technology. All technology is, is scrap, metal, etc. Nothing too good or perfect with technology tbh, but it is useful.

1 Like

that’s all that matters, I am all for technology and believe it is our future. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

What about all the negative aspects, you just ignore them?

I’m not trying to argue, but there are more positives that negatives, but the negatives still exist.

Bump :earth_asia::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Some parts of the world are already…

Um but I was reading this article that read the statistics for the unpredictable weather patterns in 2050.

Even worse is we are already experiencing the changement of weather

1 Like

of course.

yh

1 Like

For example, have you guys seen how many hurricanes and wildfires occurred in 2019?

2 Likes

Bump

Thanks to everyone who has talked about really important problems here, it shows that you care and that’s awesome!
I wasn’t able to say a lot, but that’s because I first have to solve an other problem.

Thanks again, keep doing this please. :dizzy:

6 Likes

yep, n still continues…

2 Likes

Bumpyy

grafik

1 Like

The world is gonna be doomed in like 20 yrs anyway, there is no way stopping it.

1 Like