Glowing sky Art Shop (Open and Hiring)

Maybe you added but I didn’t see it…

I’m always only sharing examples after people agree with my quite strict rules, requirements, and ways of working if I get hired.

1 Like

HIRED!!!

Hope you have A great time

1 Like

Okayyy

HIRED!!! SISTER!!

1 Like

ty you to

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Just let me know who I’m doing the work for and so on edit here’s my Instagram link if needed

link

Login • Instagram

1 Like

Okay, it would have been also fine if you would have agreed with my requirements, before hiring me without actually seeing my work.
Anyways, here you go:

Tempting Sin Outro

Oh, and how do you want to go with the forms? I’ve checked the ones you’ve uploaded, the required information is too less for me to work with.
I have all of my forms prepared, I’m fine with asking the requester (after submitting their request) to additionally fill out my form. Might be better, so people won’t get confused with multiple separated forms.

3 Likes

I also think all the workers should post separate messages/forms for the shop to help with who the customer wants to do their work so the customers just have to respond to the artist just an idea tho to help with the shop work system or they could mention the worker in the request

1 Like

No please explain moree think :thinking:

1 Like

we could all add a linktree to are profile that leads to a page that the customer can fill out and recommend they ask for it on there or make a slide show or docs like you would in school or some

1 Like

I’m gonna butt in and say that request that I’m doing will be done tomorrow lol

1 Like

That is smart

why ty lol

1 Like

Well a good idea deserves praise

Okay so like we could use carrd or docs i have an idea so like right now you are going to create your form but are you going to put it in this shop orr

I think we should go with @ICCG’s plan

You create your form so all the necessary details can be answered then I can add the form so people won’t be confused

or we could private message you it to

1 Like

Sure
So umm are you going to use google forms,linktree or carrd

Heyy

2 Likes

Hiii welcome to Episode forumss

1 Like