Goddesses Artsy Helping Hand-Covers and more

Hello everyone!
Need more covers or art?
Ask one of these amazing artists! :woman_artist:
Rules:

Rules

No taking art that does not belong to you, or any examples on this page.
If someone gets their art, do not take the art for yourself if it was not made for you.
Put specifics in and do not rush artists.
Some artist’s work will take a few days, some will take a few hours. Just be patient.
DO NOT take the credit of someone else’s art on here or we will report you.

Artists:
@granolias

Examples

DO NOT USE ANY ART FOR YOURSELF. ASK ARTIST FOR PERMISSION.

@Apart_12345

Examples

DO NOT USE ANY OF THIS ART FOR YOURSELF!
GET PERMISSION FROM ARTIST!

@Kayley12

Examples

@Katy_2

Examples

Anyone just request an artist and explain what you want, and get a cover, art scene, splash, and more.
:wink: :smile: :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Hello
I want a splash from @Apart_12345
The bg can be any dark color
Text : This Story Contains Sounds , Headphones are recommended
Font : Any bold font

1 Like

Ok I’ll start it

Hi I’m in need of a cover for my newest story. It’s about the ancient greek and was wondering if you are up for it?

I was wondering if you could make this into the cover, but play a little with the shades and lights, maybe light up the fireflies? And maybe write ‘Dardania’ in some kind of way to present the story. And have her standing in water ofc.
Just answer on her and I’ll send you a photo of the character.

2 Likes

@Sofie_Emilie, which artist are you requesting?

@Kayley12, Who do you recommend :slight_smile:

I’m up for almost anything!

Well, @granolias is good at poses and putting characters into backgrounds and finding fonts, and @Apart_12345 is good at customizing characters and putting overlays and props in. @Katy_2 is good at custom poses too, and backgrounds. She has good fonts and can change the effect of the character’s look. I specialize in custom poses, backgrounds, font, clothing, and spot directing.

@Sofie_Emilie it’s up to you :smile:

@Kayley12 Well, if you have time I would love to have you do it? :smiley:

Sure!
Just tell me the background, what pose you want, and what color and font you want Dardania in.

1 Like

@Kayley12 I just want the background to be (INT. ENCHANTED UNDERWATER CAVE) or something similar! And if you can have her do the flirt_wink_atcamera and maybe raise her right hand and MAYBE do a water bubble (kinda magical you know :wink: ).
I en general want the texts color to be white AND on the webpage DaFont you can search ‘Diogenes’ by Apostrophic Labs. It should be free to use, a not a copy right!

If you want to create the character in order to placements and poses I have specifics:

CHARACTER DETAILS

• Skin: Gold 02
  • Brows: Arched Natural Scar in Dark Brown
  • Hair: Long Updo Wavy Princess Braid in Platinum White
  • Eyes: Deepset Downturned in Ice Blue
  • Face shape: Diamond Defined Contour
  • Nose: Defined Natural
  • Mouth: Full Heart Pouty in Fair Matte

OUTFIT

• Dress: Gown Collar Coul Satin Blue Neptune
  • Tattoo: Lace Foream Tattoo Solid
  • Crown: Niveau Middle Gem Circlet Metal Silver

TITLE

• If possible, I would love to have ‘Dardania’ in big letters, and maybe underneath or however you place it, have smaller letter saying: ‘The Land of Gods’.

EXTRA

• If you have time or are willing to! Could you make her stand IN the water? She is a river god, which is why I want her to have her standing there and possibly have that water bubble in her hand.

Thank you very much for your interest! :smiley:

@Sofie_Emilie, here ya go!

1 Like

@Kayley12 I. LOVE. IT!!! THANK YOU!

What tag do you want to have on my episode? for credits ya know :wink:

Of course! If you want just tag one of my stories?
Colors of The Wind
By Kayley Rayne

@Kayley12 Perfect! I’ll let you know when My story is up running! Feel free to check it out when it is! It might be a few days Because of The review!

But tysm!

@Sofie_Emilie What is your story called?

It’s Dardania, the art you just created for her lol.

Right :joy:

Thankyou for choosing me, if there’s anything you would like to change then kindly tell :slight_smile:

No I love the splash :heart:. How shall I credit you?