Going Too Far Character Call Out!

I’m back it again with another story and another character call out! This is my 6th story that I writing, and I want to do a character call out/requests. I hope that makes since. If you’re interested, I have a form for you to fill out… Please keep in mind that the more details you give me about your character, the higher your chance will be to being a character with a prominent role in the story :slight_smile:

The Form

By the way I do have an Instagram if you would like to DM that you filled out the form! If you’re 16 years old or older, I do have some questions for you so you have to DM me so I can ask you those questions. My Instagram name is @briana.stories :slight_smile:
~Thank you

Filled it out :upside_down_face:

Okay thank you so much! I will review your form shortly… I will PM you back with my decision :slight_smile: Sounds cool?

Hi, I filled it out. If there is something you’d like to change about my character let me know, I’m willing to change some things.

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. :grin:

Bumping!!! I am still accepting requests!!!

Submitted a form!

Thanks so much! I’m going to go ahead and review it, and I’ll shoot you a PM in a few minutes :slight_smile: