🌸 Gold Blossoms Art Shop🌸(Closed-Hiring-Free & Paid)

WELCOME EVERYONE TO GOLD BLOSSOMS ART SHOP

• We Offer Free Options. Possibly Commissions in the future.

• We offer Covers, Character Edits/ Custom Poses of one or more, Edited pfp’s, Banners, Edited Splashes, Word only Splashes, Read for Exchange, Background, Logos, Text Overlay, Non-Text overlays, Character backstory creation, Character personality creation, Art Scenes and more in the future.

• We also offer something called Open-Closed Offers. These currently include: Drawn Pfp’s, Drawn Poses Waist Up and/ or Head up, and very Seasonal Full Body Poses. Drawn Animals and Objects are also in the category. For more information on this Category of work please see below.

• No Thread/ Artists Hopping. Aka requesting the same thing from more than 1 artist or group/ thread.
  • No Rushing. Politely ask how your request is coming along. Only ask when your request has surpassed the average completion time by 2 days or more and you are on the Priority Lists for your artist, Not the Wait List!!!
  • No Asking for things in the “Can’t do” area for your artists. For instance, if it doesn’t say a member is doing custom hair for edit then do not request custom hair.
  • Credit must be given. And it must be given properly by how the artist specified in the “How to Credit” Section.
  • If watermarks or credits are pre-added do not remove them. The artist added it there for a reason so when you are using your requests do not remove them, and they must be visible wherever they are used.
  • Do not steal/ trace/ or claim a member’s work. This will result in an immediate ban forever requesting any and this means any services from this shop. And-Maybe depending on the artists an immediate ban from requesting in any shop the artist is a part of. Ban’s last forever in this shop and you will be put under a list which states that you were banned, wherein the thread, and why.
  • You must specify which member you would like to complete your request. E.g. “I would like to request a ______ from @/Goldpigs” (Remove the slash)
  • PASSWORD INFORMATION: You must submit 2 passwords via request the first one is Golden Peacocks (it must be blurred or you will be declined until you blur it. Password 2 is under each artist’s “What we can do” lists. this is to show you have read and acknowledged each artist’s capabilities. Each artist has an individual password to tell if you fully read.
  • Fill out the forms completely and correctly. You will be declined if you do not.
  • Be polite and do not add drama to the thread. This also results in banishment.
  • We can and may decline your request, there will always be a reason and you will be given 3 chances to fix any and all mistakes the artist noticed you made in your request.

That’s all the rules so far.

Current members are:

1. @Goldpigs
  2. @Danielle318
  3. @Devil_Herself
  4. No one yet
  5. No one yet
  6. No one yet
  7. No one yet
  8. No one yet
  9. No one yet
  10. No one yet

This is a list which states a members availability.
Available means able to take requests.
Full means you will be added to a waitlist.
Un-Available means the artists are currently not available and that they will complete current requests and then take a break.
Leaving means not requests will be taken or they will only be taken for a certain period of time and afterward/ after they finish all requests left the artist will officially leave Gold Blossoms and not be coming back.

1. @Goldpigs is Available. I will take/ do 2 items in a request per person. if you want more than 2 things then you have to wait till your initial requests are completed.
  2. @Danielle318 is Un-Available. She will do (forgot to ask, adding *beep boop, beep boop, please stand by)
  3. @Devil_Herself Available. She will take/ do (pending)
  4. No one yet
  5. No one yet
  6. No one yet
  7. No one yet
  8. No one yet
  9. No one yet
  10. No one yet

This section is individual. It also contains all password 2’s. Aka the artist’s individual passwords.

1. @Goldpigs
Can do
  1. Splash with 1-3 characters, a simple edit of hair, outfit, background, and pose may be requested. (Splashed are 1 zone only, pre-sized)
  2. Splash with text only. An edited background from day to night or sunrise may be requested.
  3. Character Banners. With a max of 7 people for waist up. And a max of 3 people for full body, as quality could lower. Special effects such as the ones used for the shop can be added. E.g. fire, flowers, ombre, and 2-3 color swirl.
  4. Edited Cover. Same rules as splash “a simple edit of hair, outfit, background, and pose may be requested. (Covers are 1 zone only, pre-sized)”.
  5. Character Edits/ Custom poses of up to 10 people. Complex hair and outfit may be requested. Background changes from day to night or sunrise may be requested too. Poses may be requested BUT it must be standing or sitting, I do not do laying down as of this moment.
  6. Edited Pfp’s. Same rules as custom pose. the only difference is it’s waist up only.
  7. Word only Banners. “Special effects such as the ones used for the shop can be added. E.g. fire, flowers, ombre, and 2-3 color swirl.”
  8. Word only Covers. Follow the same exact rules as the word only splash. However. “Special effects such as the ones used for the shop can be added. E.g. fire, flowers, ombre, and 2-3 color swirl.” may be added.
  9. Read for exchange. This means I read 1 or more chapters of your story, for an exchange. This can be a follow on my Instagram (1 chapter), Bumping this post/ thread separate 2 times, after a 3 day period of inactivity (1 chapter), Sharing a magic overlay on this thread “Magic overlay sharing thread - #20 by Goldpigs” (1 chapter), Sharing a tip or resource that’s not listed on this thread “Resources for learning how to draw - #11 by Ash_Jas”
  10. Backgrounds. Drawn and Edited. Edited is where I use royalty-free and episode assets. Drawn I use watercolors, watercolor pencils, and/ or markers. Drawn is realistic or kawaii only.
Can't/ Won't do

Anything not in the can do section.
Background edits from night or sunrise to day.
Nudity whether or not there is a censor bar. Undies are ok.
Censored or un-censored Profanity, which is Bch, F*ck, A, and Sh*t. (Not limited to those.
Anything religious. This may seem unfair but I will not do religious-ly specified works. The only exceptions are episode-created props and outfits with religious emblems, which I will not edit.
Cultural shame or misappropriation.
Lgbtqia+ shaming or misappropriation.
Anything racists.
Anything Relating to the government, not talking about a countries celebration such as 4th of July. But instead War, an obvious dictating, a meeting of parliaments and/ or a meeting of other countries in means of war or conflict.
My specific Password is: Golden Fabulous (Must be blurred)

1. @Danielle318
Can do
  1. Splash with 1-3 characters, a simple edit of hair, simple outfit edits outfit, , and custom poses may be requested.
  2. Splash with text only.
  3. Character Edits/ Custom poses of up to 10 people. Which may include simple custom hair and simple custom outfits. And custom poses
  4. Character backstory. (this is where they came from/ grew up, their childhood, and things related to how they got to the moment they are now in your story)
  5. Character Personality. (This is zodiacs, birthdays, age, ethnicity, personality traits, and more)
Can't/ Won't do

Anything Drawn
Censored or un-censored Profanity, which is Bch, F*ck, A, and Sh*t. (Not limited to those.)
Anything religious. This may seem unfair but I will not do religious-ly specified works. The only exceptions are episode-created props and outfits with religious emblems, which I will not edit.
Anything racists.
Anything Relating to the government, not talking about a countries celebration such as 4th of July. But instead War, an obvious dictating, a meeting of parliaments and/ or a meeting of other countries in means of war or conflict.
Her specific Password is: Golden Blue (Must be blurred)

1. @Devil_Herself
  2. Splash with 1-5 characters, a custom hair, custom outfit, back, and pose may be requested.
  3. Splash with text only.
  4. Edited Cover. Same rules as splash “edit of hair, outfit, and pose may be requested”.
  5. Character Edits/ Custom poses of up to 5 people. Hair and outfit may be requested. Poses may be requested.
  6. Edited Pfp’s. Same rules as custom pose.
  7. Word only Banners. “Special effects such as the ones used for the shop can be added. E.g. fire, flowers, ombre, and 2-3 color swirl.”
  8. Word only Covers. Follow the same exact rules as the word only splash. However. “Special effects such as the ones used for the shop can be added. E.g. fire, flowers, ombre, and 2-3 color swirl.” may be added.
  9. Read for exchange. This means I read 1 or more chapters of your story, for an exchange. This can be a follow on my Instagram (1 chapter), Bumping this post/ thread separate 2 times, after a 3 day period of inactivity (1 chapter), Sharing a magic overlay on this thread “Magic overlay sharing thread - #20 by Goldpigs” (1 chapter), Sharing a tip or resource that’s not listed on this thread “Resources for learning how to draw - #11 by Ash_Jas”
  10. Backgrounds. Drawn and Edited. Edited is where I use royalty-free and episode assets. Drawn I use watercolors, watercolor pencils, and/ or markers. Drawn is realistic or kawaii only.
    [/details]
Can't/ Won't do

Anything not in the can do section.
Background edits from night or sunrise to day.
Censored or un-censored Profanity, which is Bch, F*ck, A, and Sh*t. (Not limited to those.
Anything racists.
My specific Password is: Golden Fabulous (Must be blurred)

1. No one yet
  2. No one yet
  3. No one yet
  4. No one yet
  5. No one yet
  6. No one yet
  7. No one yet

This section has its own password listed below, to show you read everything.

What is the open/close offer section

The open and closed offers are something specified only to this shop. At least I came up with it and have never seen this. Open and Closed offers also can be known as seasonal offers are that open sometimes or randomly. These things are what the artist is not doing full-time or offering always. For instance, I offer edited work always but only sometimes will I offer drawn pieces. The sometimes part is what goes under the Open Close Offer section.

Key:
Open-You can request this
Close- You can’t request this
Soon to be Close- you can request but you must do it asap
Soon to be Open- You can’t request yet but look out because it will be open within a 2 week period.
Limited Time- You can request but do it soon as it won’t be coming back ever or for a while.
Seasonal- You can only request it during this time period. (Set by artist)

1. @Goldpigs I offer Drawn Pfp’s, Drawn Poses Waist Up and/ or Head up, and very Seasonal Full Body Poses. Along with Drawn Animals and Objects.
When are they offered.

These are subject to a maximum of 2 requests total per person per opening period. HOWEVER, Full Body is subject to 1 max per person for an open period. You must specify the style you want it in. Check the “Details Section”

1. Drawn Pfp’s (Open with 4 requests available and free)
  2. Drawn Poses Waist Up-Head UP (Closed and free)
  3. Full Body Poses (Closed and free, Opens only the first of the month, a day before requests are allowed. Starting August 2021.)
  4. Drawn Animals (Open with 3 requests available and free)
  5. Drawn Objects (Open with 10 objects/ requests available and free)
Details/ what I can do for the request

I do art in the following style: Kawaii, A anime-semi realistic mix, and realistic. Realistic is only for animals and objects. I don’t do 3/4 view only from or side view for people. Objects are subject to birds’ eye or side view and are not 3D, only 2D. Animals are front and side view only and are not 3D.

People follow the same rules as Can not as Above (What we can do). The only other things 3 people max, only touching I can do is hand-holding. And no splits, cheer or dance moves.

1. Drawn Pfp’s - Hair by type, aka non referenced. (You can specify, length, style, color (s), accessories, and curly-ness. faces, eye, mouth, and ear shapes and subject to a slight random-ness. You can specify skin, eye, and mouth color. you can ask for any earing you would like. I don’t do nose rings but you can ask for lip rings and brow rings. You may also ask for a specific type of expression. All other details will be in the request forms.
  2. Drawn Poses Waist Up-Head UP - same rules as Pfp’s just specify the type of top you want and any accessories.
  3. Full Body Poses - Same as Pfp’s just specify Tyle of clothing and accessories in your request.
  4. Drawn Animals - No blood, gore, or open wounds. Stitches are ok, accessories not used for torture are ok. I can do Backgrounds for the animal too, and/ or Make them as an overlay. I can do most poses such as sleeping, sitting, lying, flying, walking, etc. I just can’t do kissing, hugging, hand-holding, but I can do being near or on top of each other. (On top being like we bear bears stacking, or hovering above. Also it’s only 3 animals in a scene/ overlay per request.
  5. Drawn Objects - I can do food in or on a containment, books, and some other, please ask prior to a requesting if I can do it. I can do mold, wetness, or foamy substance on objects. On items that are not food specify colors you don’t want to be used, or specifically want. Black and white are subject to use.
  1. @Danielle318 doesn’t have these offered.
  2. No one yet
  3. No one yet
  4. No one yet
  5. No one yet
  6. No one yet
  7. No one yet
  8. No one yet
  9. No one yet

Password (only for this section: Thank you for Opening your requests. (Blur it)

These are all examples. Check each member and for what item you want. Coming Soon=I/ @Goldpigs has to download the files to my computer and input them into this thread, and that Idk why I made such a long/ organized/ specified thread.

1. @Goldpigs (ONLY DOES LL, will do ink in the future)
Splashes (Edited and word only)

This is an incomplete one I started for my story, I never did public requests so I have none yet. And I will fully do the request in this case I needed specific poses I don’t do.
End of story Splash (Blossom is my in story dog)

Backgrounds (Drawn)

(Includes overlays too)

Backgrounds (Edited)

(Includes overlays too)

Drawn Animals

This one was in plastic so it has shine but images will be in clear quality.

Drawn Objects

Story Cover (Edited and word only)

None yet. Edits section has Examples

Drawn Pfp

None yet, check waist up for examples related to this.

Edited Pfp

None yet, check edits for what I can do.

Drawn Art waist Up-Head Up (By style)

Banners (Edited and word only)

All shop banners are done by me, so I guess those are my examples. Also my Profile Banner

Read for Exchange

No examples. But you send screenshots of completing 1 task then I read 1 chapter, if you requested doing 3 chapters then you do 1 tsk then I read 1 chapter, you do 1 task then I read 1 chapter, you do a task and I read a chapter. We alternate so I know you’re trustworthy and you know I’m trustworthy. Please don’t complain if I do not trust you to complete the exchange or want to make sure it’s done properly.

Character Edits/ Custom Poses

My first edit

Drawn Full body Poses

(Marker Coloring)

(Digital Coloring)

1. @Danielle318
Splashes (edited and word only

Custom poses
LL

Ink

Character Backstory adn Personality Creations

Coming soon/ None yet…

1. No one yet
  2. No one yet
  3. No one yet
  4. No one yet
  5. No one yet
  6. No one yet
  7. No one yet
  8. No one yet

1. @Goldpigs via @goldpigs.episode on Instagram, and/ or my forum handle. Preferably my Instagram.
  2. @Danielle318 via her forum user name.
  3. No one yet
  4. No one yet
  5. No one yet
  6. No one yet
  7. No one yet
  8. No one yet
  9. No one yet
  10. No one yet

For backgrouds and overlays they must be either a episode background or a commercial use one, all royalty free sites tell you what licence it is for specific sites we permit please check the extra information center.
Adding More. I Will add all of them prior to the publishing date (I’ll delete adding more when I’m not adding more)

For reference Poses check this shop if you don’t ahe one, they have a collection of in which you can find some of the reference poses the artist has done:

General Request Form (Add this along with whichever you're requesting)
  1. Which artist would you like to request from.
  2. If a paid artist please send payment details via private pm
  3. What are you requesting? (Splash, pfp, edit, drawn art, etc.)
  4. Passwords, both:
  5. Do you agree to the rules? (yes/ no/ i didn’t read/ these are un-fair). Don’t be sarcastic this determines if your request will be accepted.
  6. Are you requesting from the what we can do section or the seasonal section?
  7. How would you like the request sent? (Here, email (please provide), or private message on the forums)
  8. Are you ok with your request being used as an example? (yes or no)

Specific Forms

Splash (Both styles)
  • Text Wanted (Such as Trigger Warnings & Author Name & Author Contact Details, etc. , for trigger warnings please specify what the triggering content is. Example specifications are, Kidnapping, Verbal abuse, SA, etc.)?
  • Text Colour (Can either be a color name such as lavender or a hex code)?
  • Text Font Style(Check the what we can do section for fon’t examples, they are numbered so please use the numbers)?
  • Background Wanted(must be either a episode background or a commercial use one, all royalty free sites tell you what licence it is for specific sites we permit please check the extra information center)?
  • Pose Animations Wanted? (Only If Characters Are Included) (If U Want A Custom Pose, Describe The Pose Or Show A Reference Of It)
  • Any Characters Involved? (If So Give Their Details) (Details can be in the form of a character card OR a details list with a image.)
  • Any Outfits Involved? (If So Give Details) (Details are a list of each and every item listed and how they look on the character)
  • Any Extra Details Needed? (Such as overlays)
Pfp's (All Styles)
  • Edited or Drawn:
  • A photo of the character:
  • What pose (send a picture):
  • Any Outfits Involved? ((Details are a list of each and every item listed and how they look on the character)
  • Character Details (Details can be in the form of a character card OR a details list with a image.)
  • Background Wanted(must be either a episode background or a commercial use one, all royalty free sites tell you what licence it is for specific sites we permit please check the extra information center)?
  • If you want you @ on it then what is the @ you would like and what color would you like? (Colors can be in hex code or word format)
  • Extra
Banners (Both types)
  • How Many Banners Are Wanted? And what for
  • What Text Do U Want Included, for each banner?
  • Text Font Style(Check the what we can do section for fon’t examples, they are numbered so please use the numbers)?
  • Background? (must be either a episode background or a commercial use one, all royalty free sites tell you what licence it is for specific sites we permit please check the extra information center)
  • Any Themes (such as ocean or circus)?
  • Any Characters Involved? (If So Give Their Details) (Details can be in the form of a character card OR a details list with a image.)
  • Any Outfits Involved? (If So Give Details) (Details are a list of each and every item listed and how they look on the character)
  • Pose Animations Wanted? (Only If Characters Are Included) (If U Want A Custom Pose, Describe The Pose Or Show A Reference Of It)
  • Any Extra Details Needed?
Drawn People (Any style)
  • Syle the artist does that you want it in?
  • Background? (must be either a episode background or a commercial use one, all royalty free sites tell you what licence it is for specific sites we permit please check the extra information center)
  • Other Information:
Drawn Food
  • What food?
  • Image of the Food? (In color and how you want it to look)
  • What style you want it in (such as kawaii, etc. basically what style that the artist does do you want it in)?
  • A reference of the prefered style you want.
Drawn Objects
  • What is the Object?
  • Image of the object (In photo form)
  • 2-3 drawn references of the object, and which elements you liked from them?
  • Which style that the artost does do you want them/ it in.
Read for Exchange
  • Story Tittle?
  • Story Description?
  • Who has reviewed your story and did you take there advice?
  • Story Link?
  • Author Name on Episode?
  • Which offers are you going to complete?
  • First Offer Completed Upon request acception? (screne shot please)
Story Cover (Edited)
  • Text Wanted (Title & Author Name)?

• Any Extra Details Needed? (Such as overlays)

Backgrounds (Both Styles)
  • Edited or Drawn:
  • Theme/ Background type such as pizza place?
  • Do you need any logos? (Check if the artist does logos)
  • Interior or Exterior?
  • Day Time/Night Time/ Sunrise Time?
  • Do U Need The Matching Overlays?
  • How Many Zones Does The Background Need To Fit?
  • Any images you want in it/ bases? (must be either a episode background or a commercial use one, all royalty free sites tell you what licence it is for specific sites we permit please check the extra information center)
Character Personality

Name of character?
Gender of character?
Any specific traits that need to be included?

Character Backstory

Name of character?
Any specific/important events in their life?
Anyone or anything specific that needs to be included in the backstory?

Character Edits/ Custom Poses

(Names are random and are just for emphisis)

• Reference Photo? (add an arrow pointing to who is which person if you have 2 or more people, do not say Amie left and Johanah uper right facing left heading horizontal, and Jose is uper down, top piramid facing left but facing right, point to whos who.)
  • How many people?
  • Any overlays and where are they? (For instance a fire overlay in the left hand, or a water bottle in Kayla’s right hand

All requests are done in order of Acception Date NOT The Request Date. The Wait List is broken into sections of 5, This is because though some people can do more than 5 or more works in a short period of time/ per batch, we do not want to stress members to do 10 on a priority list, so it’s 5 per batch as that seems quite fair. batches don’t follow a date, you just move up every 2 requests completed.

Priority means we’re working on your request within the average completion time.

Waiting means your request is on hold until 2 SPOTS not 1 opens for the priority list, in order to not stress our members.

Deep Wait Listed means your request is toward the bottom of the completion pile.

1. @Goldpigs (Average completion time, 4 days or less from request date)
Priority List
Waiting
Deep Wait Listed
  1. @Danielle318 (Average completion time per request, pending)
Priority List
Waiting
Deep Wait Listed
  1. No one yet
  2. No one yet
  3. No one yet
  4. No one yet
  5. No one yet
  6. No one yet
  7. No one yet
  8. No one yet

I am hiring. I am hiring both Paided and Free artists. By paided this doesn’t mean I pay you, as that might have been confusing, it means you use the shop as a platform to ask for requests and take payment for it, payments are done privately.
I am looking for this to be a 10 person group since you can only tag 10 people in a thread, maybe more in the future.
I’m also looking for both drawn and edited works.
I am also only hiring 3 people per section, e.g. drawn splash 3 artists.
Things that are not available (or are under a seasonal offer) are what I am looking to hire for, if you fit into any of these you have a better chance of hiring. Also looking for consitstant use of work in your style, such as if you do a cartoon style then it doesn’t venture into kawaii or a different cartoon style.
Here’s the list:

1. Text Overlays
  2. More Complex Custom Poses
  3. Drawn Story Cards
  4. Drawn Pfp’s
  5. Drawn Poses for Full Body
  6. Drawn Poses for Waist Up-Head Up
  7. Drawn Animals
  8. Drawn Objects
  9. Edited Objects
  10. Character Cards.
  11. Anything Ink
  12. Moodboards
  13. Logos
  14. Outfits
  15. Character Creation
  16. Character Personality Creating (Like age, birthday, race, ethnicity, etc.)
  17. Profile Headers
  18. Menu Templates
  19. Script Templates
Hiring Forms

-The following doesn’t determine your hire-

1. How would you like to be referred to? (Either First Name, Last Name, or a Nickname)
  2. Do you have Instagram? If yes what Is your @?
  3. How would you like to be credited? (Instagram, the forms, or another social media)
  4. How old are you? (you can answer in years or say between 13-17, between 18-25, between 26-32 or 33+)
  5. What’s your favorite color?
  6. Pronouns?
    -The following may determine your hire-
  7. What can you do?
  8. From what you can do which will you offer under open/ close offers and which under when available?
  9. Are you an editor, artist, or both?
  10. Are you a part of any other art shops, on the forums? If so how many and what are they called?
  11. Are you ok with not being hired?
  12. Are you ok with being in a Members Chat?
  13. For edit do you do LL, Ink and/ or Classic?
  14. For art do you do Semi Realistic such as the art in this link: Semi Realistic Examples , Do you do Realistic such as in the following link: Realistic Art Examples , Do you do cartoon such as the following link: Cartoon Art Examples , Or do a kawaii and/ or gacha style art such as the following 2 links: Kawaii Art Examples and Gacha Art Examples/ Chibi.
  15. Time Zone? (For information on probable response times)
  16. How long does it take At most to do a request.
  17. How active are you in the community? (every 1hr-once every week)
  18. Why do you want to join? (Improvement, a stable platform, has good organization, wants to make friends, or etc.)
  19. Are you free, paid, or both? If paid/ both how much per each thing you offer. (Note/ Reminder you can’t charge for using episode assets, such as in character edits)
  20. Will you be able to do requests on time, being within what you listed as a standard wait period?
  21. Are there certain days you would like future requests to be on hold/ days off in 2021? (Holidays too, July 4th, Valentines, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Years Day and October 14th we are closed automatically)
  22. Do you charge rush fees? Meaning a request for something normally commissioned is being completed in a 1-2 day period. (Like amazon prime delivery where it’s a 24hr delivery date)
  23. For Commissioned and small fee requests are you ok with them being through a private pm via email and/ or the forums for the security of Clients and Members.
  24. Are you ok having a batch system for requests?
  25. Password from the rules:
  26. Examples (Please use the Hide Details and Categorize by thing, e.g. Splash Examples):
    -Lastly, is there anything else you would like to share? And why should I hire YOU?

Acknowledgments for hire:

Read
  1. Upon Hiring you will be asked for Character Details, If you have banners for accept/ declined/ waitlisted/ and moved from the waitlist to priority, A list of can and can’t do’s, a list of specified rules of things not a part of the rules list/ things you won’t tolerate, and for commission-small fee artists your rates.

2. After I receive these you will be given a Member Card (which will include, shop name, an edit of you, how to credit you, pronouns, a custom background on it, if your an artist-editor or both, the name/ nickname you go by, and a job title. Job titles are member, assistant manager, or group head. Which I decide.), for commission/ small fee artist a card with your rates and the shop title, added to a main chat and a side group chat, a list of member rules, a job title (along with a description), What you are being hired for, banners if you don’t have the required ones in the required format, and a vacation schedule for that year (Other dates can be added/ requested on that schedule in case of sickness, medical, mental health, etc, just let the Ceo-Manager know).

3. You can be fired or let go, you will be given a reason.

4. You can ask for advice or art, edits, prices, non-epi-related topics, learning new skills, etc.

5. All members are must respond to most/ all messages asking questions by the Manager-CEO that relates to their talent - job.

WE ARE HIRING, WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OPEN, AKA WE ARE CLOSED, AND LASTLY DO/ WILL OFFER EDITED AND DRAWN WORK AND FREE AND PAID SERVICES TO OUT CLIENTS/ CUSTOMERS!!! WE DO NOT WORK WITH IMPOLITE PEOPLE AND WILL NOT TOLERATE IT.

Warm welcom to @Danielle318 and to all other applicants some messages have been sent other a I’m still typing.

Good Day, I would like to inform you that you can request to add extra information to your request. Doing this helps both the artists and you to have a nicely completed request. For extra information you can request things anything, not on the can’t do’s section. For instance, specified colors.
Client vs Customer (Defined by the shop, not literal definition)
Clients are those that request often or a lot. You also get a Client card with certain perks.
Customers are sometimes and not often requesters.

Average Requests by Customer: 0
Average Request by Clients: 0

For adding Background and Overlays to your request here are some sites we approve under Royalty free-Unpaid-Commercial use. First I would like to share some information, images from google and Pinterest should not be used as they can be under copyright. If you use Wallpaper cave please do not continue, their works are for personal license. Try to use background drives or threads instead. Also royalty free-unpaid-commercial licensed site. This doesn’t mean you use the sites automatically listed for backgrounds when using royalty-free you must check that it is under a COMMERCIAL license.

Most sites like these are under Personal licenses which means they can be used for nonprofiting and non-promotional means. Commercial use is used for possibly profiting and possibly promotion means. Aka episode: In episode, you can possibly profit and possibly use it for promotion. Use commercial use protects you and episode from legal issues which could result in expensive or cheap fines, your story being banned/ removed, and others charges up to the companies decision.

If you are unsure if your site or image is under a free use commercial license then check in the info or license area that is always listed upon download. The following are ok to use and if you ever get rejected for using them send the screenshot listed below along with the image that was rejected to show “hey I got the image from this site which states it can be used for commercial use which entails…”

Here are the sites @/Goldpigs approved so far:

Pixbay

Pexels

Unsplash

Rawpixels

(Check if it has an e and says free if it has an e don’t use if it says free without e do use)
Look for this mark above license:

Tbh I got banner happy and created the extra information and important information sections, but there use full. Also kinda trying to pack in as much information as possible so this is quite long as there are tolerated and non-tolerated things.

1. We are hiring.
  2. We are closed.
  3. We are a platform for 10 artists, maybe more in the future.
  4. Requests are subject to artist rules, meaning the artist decides how the request goes.
  5. You may be Declined, Banned, Accepted, or Wait Listed-then moved to Priority Listed.
  6. You must use the request.

Clients and Client Cards:
Being a client isn’t something you pay for and is decided by the group as a whole. Client Card is earned as part of Earning a Client record. Client Card gives certain perks that will be listed and edited. Client Card is like those “order in store for 10 days total in this period of time and you get a discount or an item” Cards. I even made a fancy template for it.
Details needed for earners are given upon a pm by @/Goldpigs.
Client Card perks as of this moment:
Having the first pick for 1 Open/Closed Offers Request prior to the public opening on those requests. (Not when the shop is closed or from an artist not on Available)
Being able to add 3 instead of 2 requests in a period from @/Goldpigs.
+Futher offers to be added upon our shop member’s discretion.

That is all, if you need any more information at any time, don’t hesitate to contact the artist-editor you want to request from. If you have any thread-related questions ask the CEO-manager @Goldpigs.

P.s.
-if this flops you were never here. :see_no_evil:

(Also I will go through all applications fully, you will be notified in 2-4 business days after I acknowledged your application with a “ty for applying to gold blossoms art shop I will review your application shortly and see if you are hired.” Applications may be compared to other applicants for the same category, e.g. splash artists and splash artists comparison.)

APPLICATIONS GET SENT VIA PM OR UNDER THIS THREAD, I PREFER ON THE THREAD BUT EITHER WORKS JUST FINE, ALSO APPLICATIONS GO IN BATCHES SO AFTER THE FIRST 10 APPLY I’LL REPLY SAYING APPLICATIONS CLOSED. IF YOU REPLY ON THE THREAD THEN ONCE YOU’VE BEEN HIRED OR turned down PLEASE REMOVE YOUR HIRE REQUEST FROM THE THREAD.

Current applicants out form 10 that I’m reviewing for hire:

1. @/Danielle318 (Hired)
  2. @/Isabella.write (Sent Message)
  3. @/Akanksha.writes (Has to fix-add some details to the hire form.
  4. @/Jelly123 (Writing Message)
10 Likes

Hey are you hiring??

Yes I am, I have a hire form in in the hire section above.

1 Like

Okay so should I post it here or pm you??

Either way works fine. (you can do pm or reply to this thread)

1 Like

This is the probably the longest art shop post I’ve ever read :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah (I probably should group it more, kinda got specific-detailed and banner happy)

2 Likes

Hiring still, I kinda fast read it there was much details omg.

Yes still hiring, you can use the hire forms above if you want to apply. :blush:

1 Like

Hey @Goldpigs I’m adding my examples in a bit pls wait :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh I’m she/her

2 Likes

Okay :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi, ty for apply but could you please fill out the form in the format listed above in the “all hiring info.” section?

1 Like

Alright I’ll redo it

2 Likes

I was reading off my phone, Sorry it was hard for me to read it hold on.

1 Like

Ah ok, you can fill the form later if that works better, It will be open till theres 10 applications then I’ll be sending out hired letters.

Hi, maybe re-do it on your computer when you get the chance, the one you filled was from @/Danielle318 's application, there no immediate rush to fill it out.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

I’ll do it on my PC now

1 Like
  1. Name, Last Name, or a Nickname) Akanksha

2. Do you have Instagram? If yes what Is your @? No

3. How would you like to be credited? (Instagram, the forms, or another social media) through forums @Akanksha.writes

4. How old are you? (you can answer in years or say between 13-17, between 18-25, between 26-32 or 33+) 13-17

5. What’s your favorite color? Royal blue

6. Pronouns?
    -The following may determine your hire- she /her

7. What can you do? I can do drawn pfps ,and character cards,story cards,banners,splashes,text overlays,outfits

8. From what you can do which will you offer under open/ close offers and which under when available?
    Open is what I said above and
    Closed is that …I don’t do male drawn or drawn covers

9. Are you an editor, artist, or both? -both

10. Are you a part of any other art shops, on the forums? If so how many and what are they called?
    Iam part of many art shops
    Eg- chamber art shop,moonlight art shop,rainbow art shop(my art shop) and ocean art shop etc

11. Are you ok with not being hired?
    Yes iam okay with that .

12. Are you ok with being in a Members Chat?
    Yes .

13. For edit do you do LL, Ink and/ or Classic?
    LL

14. For art do you do Semi Realistic such as the art in this link: Semi Realistic Examples , Do you do Realistic such as in the following link: Realistic Art Examples , Do you do cartoon such as the following link: Cartoon Art Examples , Or do a kawaii and/ or gacha style art such as the following 2 links: Kawaii Art Examples and Gacha Art Examples/ Chibi .

My art comes under mostly kawaii art and lightly cartoon art
15. Time Zone? (For information on probable response times) IST -INDIAN STANDARD TIME
16. How long does it take At most to do a request.
17. How active are you in the community? (every 1hr-once every week)
iam pretty active here …
Every twice a day
18. Why do you want to join? (Improvement, a stable platform, has good organization, wants to make friends, or etc.)
Improving my art , making friends and mostly gaining experience
19. Are you free, paid, or both? If paid/ both how much per each thing you offer. (Note/ Reminder you can’t charge for using episode assets, such as in character edits)
Iam free for now
20. Will you be able to do requests on time, being within what you listed as a standard wait period?
Yes I can till now for edits I have completed within 3 days and drawn completed within a week
21. Are there certain days you would like future requests to be on hold/ days off in 2021? (Holidays too, July 4th, Valentines, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Years Day and October 14th we are closed automatically)
May depend …when I feel stressed or anything I might take a break
22. Do you charge rush fees? Meaning a request for something normally commissioned is being completed in a 1-2 day period. (Like amazon prime delivery where it’s a 24hr delivery date) iam a free artist and .
I can’t work if iam being rushed
23. For Commissioned and small fee requests are you ok with them being through a private pm via email and/ or the forums for the security of Clients and Members.
N/A
24. Are you ok having a batch system for requests?
Yes iam okay
25. Password from the rules: flower :rose:
26. Examples (Please use the Hide Details and Categorize by thing, e.g. Splash Examples):

drawn pfps

character cards

Story cards

Splashes

banners

text overlay

Coming soon

-Lastly, is there anything else you would like to share? And why should I hire YOU ?
Iam mostly free and can complete fast a request with a week

2 Likes