Gold Leaf High by MTB

So I made some little changes to my story that I published a while ago, thanks to everyone who already read it and gave me feedback and tips.

My story is called “Gold Leaf High”
The story is set in a private school for the rich and revolves around my nine main characters, 4 girls and 5 boys, their friendships, romances and family.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5607706151944192

I hope you check it out and as always feedback is appreciated!
You can dm me if you wanna do r4r!

1 Like

I’ll check it out and I dont mind R4R.

1 Like

Sure. It’s called Tribe of Malapinchi. I’ll direct you to my thread.

1 Like

Hey there @MTB ! Sorries for the wait. I’ve finished all 3 chapters already. Really liked how you incorporated various diversity in your story and how you made it like a sitcom. Highly interesting.

Summary

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Anytime.

1 Like

Hi! I’m interesed!
Title: CAUSELESS
Link:

If you finish first, send me Ss here or on Ig (@writtenbybecky.bee) if I do, then I send you Ss :heartpulse:

1 Like

You’ve always been a good girl, one to follow the rules and live by a moral and sacred code content with your life and the direction it is heading
Until one ‘kiss’. One truly amazing forbidden kiss, creates a knock on effect that completely disrupts your life
Funny how one kiss can hold the power to bring you to your knees, In every way imaginable

1 Like

Ok can you private message me your link so I can remember whose story I am reading I have a few on cue from various links it’s getting confusing trying to remember where I found what story err

1 Like

Fine! :eyes:

1 Like

Here are some character infos! :relaxed: :blue_heart:

Chapter 4 is out! @Tay11

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

What do you guys think of this magazine cover I did for episode 4, I’ve tried my best :laughing:.

@Nick please close this :slight_smile:

1 Like