Golden Mirror- General Chat and Sign Ups

Blurb

Everyone at Creekside is just a typical high school student. Going to parties, staying out too late, and doing some things they probably shouldn’t. One night, our group of characters go to a party. None of them know each other particularly well and only have one thing in common; They have a burning sense of hatred for the host of the party. Later, they all break off, looking for a breath of fresh air. However, when they go back, the previously bustling house the party was in is deserted.

Hello and welcome! You all know the plot now (hopefully) and those who have been tagged showed interest. Here’s a quick recap for character expectations:

• High school student

• No strong relationships/attachments to other characters (Ex: Seen them before but never really talked)

• They must have a reason to hate our party’s hostess. Doesn’t matter why- It can be something petty like a bad first impression. All I ask is nothing too dramatic (Ex: No “She killed my sister”)

Thats all! Feel free to submit characters here and start chatting below!

Cast:
Lena Blueridge- @luminias
Jackson Napier- @BlueInferno
Open
Open
Open
Open

Tags

@SilverRose @Ella @epsd_riaa @Daisy_Flower1 @Madilnel

5 Likes

i’ll reserve a character (:

2 Likes

OoOooohh I like I like. Reserve for one female.

2 Likes

Reserve for one female! :smiley:

2 Likes

Reserve one male

2 Likes

Reserve for one female.

1 Like

Reserve for one male ~

2 Likes

Blue, your character is amazing! Welcome to you (and Jackson)!

2 Likes

Doesnt get pinged, breathes in
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(bump!)
Also, are ya’ll still interested in this? No pressure, just saw that you didn’t have your characters up yet :love_you_gesture:
@sahra.episode @epsd_riaa @cara_writer @ella

2 Likes

AHHH! Sorry, I think I might be to busy right now. :grimacing:
I love this idea though.

Sorry for the delay! I’ll be signing up my character tonight :joy::heart:

No problem!

Great! Thanks :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Just letting everyone know that there are only four open characters left ~

My shameless way to bump this RP ; )