Gonna be offline often

Heyyyyooooooo!! So! School is starting. And ! My tablet is being taken awayyyy!

FML.

And that means I can chat here, but don’t ya worry lol, I’ll find some ways to be online atleast once.

What does that mean-

Requests will take longer! Probably up to 2 weeks …sorry ok that’s a lot of time.

Ppl who might be interested npin this topic

@epy.raven @Nattygomez @Chesirekitten101 @Kalizzza @I_LoVe_Food @hmmmMmmm @Lilysmith10 @_nasia @KieraC.writes @L.I.W.F @HopeFrvr

9 Likes

What !

1 Like

Omgg nooo ma bootiful moofin!! whaaaayy

ughh - cries like there is no tomorrow*

PLEASE ANSWER ME WHEN YOU CAN! THINK OF ME FIRST

HOW WILL I SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!

no no no no noooooo

2 Likes

If you don’t mind my asking, will my request be completed before the time period that’s you’re at school? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh! Well, I’ll miss you frosty!

1 Like

Bye sis

1 Like

Sorrry, forgot to imform ya!
I tried doing your request but thought it was. A like too complicated for meh. Can you please request somewhere else, or maybe on episode Harmony

1 Like

Mez too

1 Like

Hehehehhehe… I will be alive so eh.

And you’ve been dead a few times.

1 Like

Yupididupdiup

:upside_down_face: that’s actually good :no_mouth: my school started two months ago​:expressionless:
Heheheh :upside_down_face: you definitely will get time to chat :grin:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ILYY

body unclear

Awwwww I will miss you alot

2 Likes

NO
Not my sister :sob:
I’m going to miss you sister, you always got in trouble for talking about wet things

1 Like

Lmao :joy::joy: MEE TOO SHISITAR!!

But i am not leaving lol

1 Like

I’m still going to miss you when you’re not on

I will miss you :heart: Give news when you have time and try to focus on school :hibiscus:

DW Imma be more oflline too!! WIth all the yr 11 bullshit