Good books to read?

I am a big fan of romance and comedy genre. Can somebody suggest me good books to read of those genres?

3 Likes

Hm… I don’t read those genres that often but I would say that “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” is a great satire/comedy book (but be aware of some space elements).

Hm… John Green has written lots of romantic novels. :star2:

4 Likes

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

It’s a kind of Fantasy/Action/Comedy

2 Likes

Marley & Me I loved that book

2 Likes

Not the sort of stuff that I read but there are books which are now movies that originated as romance comedy books such as “to all the boys I loved before” and “love Simon” if you haven’t read them yet (I honestly haven’t or watched the movies but apparently they’re good)

3 Likes

A few good ones are American Panda, The Sun is Also a Star, The Hate U Give, On the Come Up, Renegades (actually fantasy, but really good), Puddin’, and Emergency Contact. I read a lot

4 Likes

Looking for Alaska, The Fault in Our Stars, Berrybrook High (awkward, brave, crush, diary), City of the Falling Sky, The Baby-Sitters Club, I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter, Dumplin’… and so many more :joy:

Also Mean Girls has a book

4 Likes

Any of John Green’s books, or Marissa Meyer’s novels. The Selection series, twilight series, and If I Stay. I recommend Five Feet Apart but the book is based off of the screenplay so I’d recommend watching the movie then reading the book.

3 Likes

Omg The Fault in Our Stars was so Good!

2 Likes

It was!! Have you read Looking for Alaska? It’s also pretty good. I want to read all the John Green books :joy:

1 Like

Any high school books u can recommend?

Dumplin’ and Puddin’ are two of my favorites, American Panda is good (although that one takes place in college), Side Effects May Vary. I know I’ve read more but I’ll have to check my goodreads lol since I’ve read so many books

1 Like

Also a few of the Alice books take place in high school, some take place in middle school, Paper Aeroplanes, 100 days, My Kind of Crazy, All in Pieces, The Things with Feathers, The Hate U Give, A Very Large Expanse of Sea

1 Like

No I haven’t but John Green is such a good author! The ending had me in tears

2 Likes

He really is!! I really want to read and get more of his books

2 Likes

it’s not a romance but FROZEN CHARLOTTE and CHARLOTTE SAYS are really good

Kasie West (not sure if you’ve heard of her) has written plenty of romantic novels! i’m reading one of them right now and it’s so adorable and funny as well ꨄ

1 Like

i recommend John Green’s novels as well, The Fault in Our Stars is my favourite ꨄ (its a bit sad though)

1 Like

What’s the title? I’d like to add it to my Goodreads want to read list

1 Like

the book i’m currently reading? it’s called “P.S I like you”

1 Like