Good Classic Stories!I

Is there any differences between Limelight and Classic code wise? I would like to write a classic story but I’m not sure if it’s the same or not.

the coding is the same, but it is different with animations.

2 Likes

Title: June.
Author: Aliceproductions.
Genre: Romantic comedy.
Chapters: 10 (ongoing.)
Style: Limelight/Classic.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6452982327607296
Description: Ritchie is a lonely graphic designer who has just created his most successful character, June. Entranced by her beauty, how will he feel when he meets her in real life?

2 Likes

Fantastical: That old wicked genie magic by @MidnightMaiden & My First Love by @lanafrazer_episode :blush: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Do any of you remember the title of these stories?

About a male detective written by an episode staff

A dish best served cold (I thought that was the name but I can’t find it)

Girl in a band where all the other members have a crush on her

1 Like

I remember a story about this girl who could speak spanish and she moved in with some guy (she falls inlove with him) but I remember she was sweet with the boy’s little brother who eventually throughout the story gets an asthma attack which leads u to the option of calling that said boy or the ambulance. Sorry if i was discriptive i just want to know the name of the series so bad.

2 Likes

Are you talking about Tangled Love Classic?

3 Likes

You can add mine…but mine is a combi of all 3 so not sure if its applicable

1 Like

Also I have some classic stories:
Daddy issues by Anongirl and Trust issues by Anongirl. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I checked ever version of Tangled love it does not specify which version, and I remember it was an old story before the huge episode update

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was Tangled Love Classic since it was the old story and I read it. Then the author got featured and made her story into Ink story.

1 Like

The people in the story were tanned and spoke spanish while tangled love (the newest version i couldnt find the classic one) are about two white people and the other language that was specified was french, even if my description doesnt suit can u please tell me where can i find the original tangled love story

1 Like

Well, I had it on my favorite on the list and I didn’t remove it. So, it’s possible that the author might have hidden Classic story.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, those were THE days!

1 Like

I think Episode removed most (featured) Classic stories - especially if a renewed or improved INK version has replaced it which is the case with Tangled Love as well. I do think those who had ‘saved’ the Classic version and added it to their favorites/reading list or whatever are still able to access it :smile:

2 Likes

Oh, I see. I guess it make sense they did that, but it sucks! They shouldn’t remove the good classic stories :frowning: I love them so much!

3 Likes

Bump

I always loved the mafia ones until death do us part is my top fav story on episode its just so good!

1 Like

Bump

Popular Girl Gone Bad by me! :slight_smile:

1 Like