Good Classic Stories!I

Bump!

1 Like

Ik this is a forum of classics, but I really need some help on finding this classic episode story that I read years ago, it was about a female police officer who fell in love with a criminal, then through the story, they fell in love and she gave up her old life to be with him and the gang.(They lived in a big lodge I think) One scene I remember I think was The officer in a forest and the bad guy arrested saved up and they tried to survive the night. There was also this other guys she lived with I think, at the beginning, they were like roommates

Hey there! :slight_smile: Have you check the list here?
You might be able to find it there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1shfSW5o4PLlelAZz27nxsSBdzwaUCrr3b-XVQpEtGfQ/htmlview#gid=18728200

1 Like

I am a classic urban author. My stories are From Two Different Worlds, Another World, Don’t Be Cruel. I have more, however they are being edited. Please follow me on Instagram @kk_baddazz and on Episode kaykayuptsoldierette

2 Likes

I think you’re talking about Santana.

2 Likes

Love your profile pic, by the way. Team Aang! Anyway, I am a classic urban author, and I would like to share my stories, From Two Different Worlds, Another World, and Don’t Be Cruel.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hi! OMG YES IT IS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I also need help on finding a classic story I read years ago that was so good. The MC was called Evelyn, I think her surname was something like evenshaw. She started a new school and could see ghosts. I think the ghosts were friends who died and Evelyn had to help them move on. Can anyone remember the title?

1 Like

Just re read Ghost in the halls by Gabriela Acevedo but it was never finished. Does anyone have any theories on how Dana died and who killed her? Do you think Dana and Jesse became an item? I’m stumped on what happened and I need closure :joy:.

1 Like

I think you’re talking about School Spirit. It won’t load on my phone, so I don’t know for sure.

And to answer your second post, I haven’t read Ghost In The Halls, so I wouldn’t know, sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. It was school spirit. It won’t load on my phone either as it says story information is missing

Bump!

1 Like

Hi if anyone can help me i’m looking for this classic story. I don’t remember the name but the story was like this girl her name started with a “A” she had a rich family she’s was a red head and I remember she dated this guy with blonde hair and then something happens and years past in the game and she gets with this guy named Mason i think and he was a brunette and the blonde guy was getting married and they had been invited to the wedding and a lot of drama happens. This is probably the worst description but it’s mostly what I can remember

Was it The Rich & The Poor 2 ?

HERE IS THE UPDATE:
Check out my new story called FOREVER AND ALWAYS , please check it out, screenshot and tag me in posts. :relaxed:
Title; Forever and Always
Style; Classic
Author; Kelsie L.
Genre; Drama and Romance
Summary; Surrounded by a perfect family and loving friends. But when pages unfold, lies occur, you are stuck in a world of never ending chaos . A typical high school story but with a twist.
IT INVOLVES; Gangs, Mafia, Love, Lies, Secrets and Twists.
INSTAGRAM; Kxlsiiwrites
The link is below :
episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Forever and Always

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Bump! :heart:

Dripping Mascara!!! FUCKEN BEST READ OF MY LIFE

4 Likes

It is literally one of the best stories on this app >:) I don’t regret staying up until 4 AM to read it lol

2 Likes

Dripping Mascara, the little issues and issues (series), A touch of rain.

Classic stories like the dare and my best friend’s brother are more mainstream and kinda cliche but they’re addictive and have lots of drama.

The top ones I recommended are just really good in their own unique way. (In a league of their own in my opinion).

2 Likes