Good Classic Stories!I

It is literally one of the best stories on this app >:) I don’t regret staying up until 4 AM to read it lol

2 Likes

Dripping Mascara, the little issues and issues (series), A touch of rain.

Classic stories like the dare and my best friend’s brother are more mainstream and kinda cliche but they’re addictive and have lots of drama.

The top ones I recommended are just really good in their own unique way. (In a league of their own in my opinion).

2 Likes

You can follow my episode account KayKayUPTSoldierette, and check out my stories.

Can you help me find a story? I want to say the main characters name is Mia but I know for a fact her brothers name is Kieran. It’s about them in high school then as they get older and the mc falls in love with her brothers band mate, Matty I believe. Eventually in the story the MC parents die and she goes crazy. I think matty is her best friends brother as well but 100% the mc brother is in a band and his name is Kieran and his girlfriend in the story name is summer

1 Like

Bump!

Bump.
I just finished I.N.V.U. by Sally I., it was a good read. Also, it looks like Sarah J. (author of Santana/The Devil’s Advocate), has deleted all of her stories :sob:

2 Likes

Bump!

Bump!

You’re amazing, it’s been years since i’ve played episode and you’ve listed some of the best stories! i prefer the old version of episode anyway. the way the characters looked were so much better :joy::joy::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Bump!

Hey, it’s cool to see people still interested in the original style. I’ll throw in my episode story which was done in classic. It’s called Murder at Ambrogi Mansion. It’s a mystery story and I’m releasing the limelight version this week. :wink:

1 Like

Cool, I’ll read it whenever I have time :smile:

1 Like

Such a old reply but you helped me find this classic old episode story -Santana and now sadly I think they deleted it :((

NOOO! I loved Santana, I was trying to find it and watch it again then came to this forum Bc maybe I got the name wrong and I couldn’t find it, and now it’s deleted. I’m so depressed