Good hospital - doctor stories

Hi,
I’m looking for stories where the MC or LI is a doctor, nurse etc.
Do you have any suggestions? I’ve read a few like Anatomy of live (will it ever be finished?), the doctor and doctor doctor. But there are possibly
a lot more.
Do you have any suggestions?

2 Likes

Bandaged Hearts by Cass - It’s a great story and the MC is a doctor.

1 Like

Idk if it’s what you’re looking for, but Five More Minutes by kyliemstories is amazing. I haven’t read all of it yet so I have no idea if the doctor is the LI, but it’s still a good story and doctor-related.

1 Like

Wasted Roses by @GenevieveM
The main character is a doctor and it surrounds her returning to her hometown to work as a doctor.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!
I haven’t read any of the stories you suggested so I’m going to give them a try!

1 Like

Love Sick is great, the MC and LI are doctors.

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks! I will definately check it out!

1 Like

I think there’s one names Love diagnoses or something

1 Like

Last moments

1 Like

I haven’t read the story, but I’m 90% sure the LI in Five More Minutes is a doctor

1 Like

Medicine for my heart! Bit of a hidden gem and it’s pretty good!

1 Like

Aww Jen!! Thank you so much for sharing this story of mine! :heart_eyes:

I’m glad you’ll be checking out the awesome stories listed on this thread! I would also recommend “The Perfect Boyfriend”, featuring a nurse grappling with what defines humanity, and “In A Heartbeat”, an Editor’s Pick that will absolutely be one of your favorite reads ever. See this and more (including a summary of Wasted Roses) over here: Doctor's Day Shelf (and Women's History Month)

Thank you so much for your kind response and suggestions. I really appreciate it.

I am currently reading your story (Wasted Roses). And I’m just blown away. It’s amazing.

1 Like

Aww I’m so honored!! Thank you so much! :hearts: If you have any specific comments or feedback, feel free to share here or on my Instagram @drippingmascara

2 Likes

His Heart by JayJay (the MC is a nurse)

Love Diagnosis by Natasha Hills (MCs are doctors)

Lifeline by Bells C (short and completed MCs are doctors)

2 Likes